Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

uh yeh well from the tad bit I know. You can just clean up the chain saw or buy a new one and forget the vegetable oil. All the well animal stuff makes a great lube just don"t run the saw so fast that it gets too hot.

Matt

uh yeh well from the tad bit I know. You can just clean up the chain saw or buy a new one and forget the vegetable oil. All the well animal stuff makes a great lube just don"t run the saw so fast that it gets too hot.

Matt

I like to cut up the liver and boil it up and then mix the liquid and liver in w/ thier dogfood on those cold mornings. I use a sawzall to split my game also works like a charm. I like the heart too mmm good fried.
    In a perfect hunt I try to kill the older loner does but sometimes end up getting a mom. I usually have enough tags to go ahead and take the yearling too. They just hang out there next to mom. I do the same w/ elk. Try to find a "dry" cow or one w/o a calf following her around. That way its less stress for the young one to grow up and also gives us the chance next year to harvest

Default Mans' best friend

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bush View Post
    ...I've always used a piece of string to tie it off and a pocket knife to cut things loose with good effect...
    A boot lace works well for me, and you never forget to bring one. Also everones' dog loves your boots.
    Scrapfe---Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.--Otto von Bismarck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12