Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A brand cant win against a match and a hot fire.unless he is a dumb theif.

I saw it a few years ago on some techie show alpha. I have no idea where the tech went? But they had working devices and they were available at the time. In looking at a quick search I see that a company has a chip waiting for the FDA to come to the US that is GPS capable and monitors vitals so they actually monitor the vitals of kidnap victims.

Think I'll opt out on any branding or tracking devices myself. But here it comes I guess.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

the thing alpha6 mentioned is an RFID chip that gets its power from the scanner, no need for a battery, can be very small (implanted in a pet)
    any GPS device needs a battery to talk to a satellite and hence can't be made very small or last very long without recharging
    the RFID thing would allow someone with a scanner to walk through a yard and ID hives, a good thing, plus, they're cheap

Dave
    Last edited by drobbins; 11-17-2008 at 04:42 PM. Reason: can't spell

Dbest...Is that the same guy you were going to see last year at end of sacremento meeting? Did you find him/get his forkift? Just wondering. Now for all of you who at too scared to tell the truth about a thief.....the smallest problem he would have is the law if he stole my property and I found out who it was..He would love for the law to come rescue him! I dont/wont put up with a thief!....and if he has any intelligence he wont sue me for being honest! Take it from there!

It'd bee nice to bait the thief with a hive of killer bees. Once I had a beevac full of bees in the back of my truck. I was parked at Walmart and when I came out, it was gone. I would have paid money to watch what happened when those thieves opened it up and found 20,000 extremely mad bees!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12