Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ahp 2009

Default Ahp 2009

OK Next year is big convention in Fresno. I always wanted to do a Luau buried pig thing. I have shop farm & etc. If we plan now we could do whatever we want. Target shooting, horseshoes, exotic dancers??? Anybody?

Okay, Tom, I'm all for it. Now, I have to think up a good suggestion that will go with the
    pig.
    His Hive Honey Farm - Do all for His glory!

Default Hey Laurence

How about some lipstick?

Sometimes politics makes me think about those wax lips we could buy at the 5 & dime remember those? Fingernails too!

This sounds like a great idea. There are quite a few beeks out there working the bees anyway, maybe make it the day before or after the meeting. Some of those that come just for the convention might even fly in early or stay a day later if this was a go.
    I'm not sure all the guys will want to watch those Chippendale strippers tho.
    Sheri

Get together

Well I guess I better start cleaning up

How about some lipstick?

just a tad bit 2 funny:}:}
    "Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point."

I'm to busy to attend much of anything but happy hour and dinnertime right now but I do happen to have a beautiful litter of piglets behind my shop. Most are spoken for but I think I'll have two or three left that will be just about butcher weight by then if you want to come down and get them.

Default Sheri

What's a Chippendale stripper?

Default CP

Hey that's sounds great!

What about the dirty work is there a processor near by?

Thanks and just let me know ( $ )

Just dinner & happy hour should keep you out of trouble should

Isn't that the two chipmunks form the cartoons??? Are they doing x rated stuff now? Who would want to watch that???
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK and Sheri View Post
    I'm not sure all the guys will want to watch those Chippendale strippers tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzybee View Post
    Isn't that the two chipmunks form the cartoons??? Are they doing x rated stuff now? Who would want to watch that???
    Im with you on this one Biz. Who the heck wants to watch a couple of rodents do a striptease?
    Dan www.boogerhillbee.com
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards

I know you guys have heard of the Chippendales, but maybe they are more of a girl thing. I guess they would be too expensive for this little shindig anyway.
    Currently playing in Vegas....
    http://www.harrahs.com/EventsDetail....=THP0000010335

Sheri

"The Show features 12 physically perfect male dancer"

Hmmm, my wife says I'm physically perfect but I sure don't look like those guys!
    Regards, Barry

Could be that your Honey didn't quite finish the sentence or express any disclaimers

Oh well, Love is blind right!!

I only hope I go blind before you jump in front of me in a thong!!!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK and Sheri View Post
    I know you guys have heard of the Chippendales,
    Well, duh!!!! Now that I see their parttime gig in Las Vegas, I can understand how they get away with charging so much for their furniture!!!
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzybee View Post
    I only hope I go blind before you jump in front of me in a thong!!!
    If you aren't before, you surely will be after the fact.

Well, I guess the Chippendale's are out. We all know commercial beekeepers get muscles like that from all the hard work anyway.
    So, Tom, any thoughts on a date? Have you seen the itinerary for the meeting and what nights don't have anything going on? We personally don't go to the formal banquet but usually catch the field trip which includes dinner. Is the itinerary published yet? Maybe I will go see if I can track it down. OK, here it is.
    http://www.americanhoneyproducers.or...nProg_9-29.pdf
    Sheri
    Last edited by JohnK and Sheri; 10-27-2008 at 01:39 PM. Reason: added link to convention itinerary

Hey CP how much would you want for a piglit? Shoot me a pm I have been looking for one. Or would you want to do a trade for an organic grown turkey for Christmas or t day dinner?
    Shoot me a pm would ya. Hey Tom I could grow out a bunch of broilers and process them for a bbq if I had some help on purchasing them. As that would be allot of birds and feed. I have a spot for raising them. They would be organic. Being I am only 30 min from you and I plan on going to the AHP meeting if I can come up with the money for it. Little high when hubby is laid off.

Angi

Angi
    Angi of HHH Farms Hanford Ca
    Organic Farm & heritage, rare breed poultry, ducks, quail

Tom I know how to deep pit, If you have a place and a tractor we could dig a hole in and have access to some sand and big size river rock. I planned my friends baby shower that was co ed and we had 300 couples and we deep pitted a whole pig.

Angi
    Last edited by Angi_H; 11-08-2008 at 12:54 AM. Reason: forgot something.

Tom there is allot of processors around. But I know how to do the deed if we need it done cheap. I have processed poultry of course I have 6 to do for thanksgiving and 3 for christmas and 2 ducks. I have processed sheep, hogs and a few steers. I rather leave the steers for those with trucks to haul them up lol. But I have the equipment for processing and hanging up to gut. Just let me know.

If you wanted I could also raise some broilers they take 6 to 8 weeks to get to eating size. So we would need to order now and need to know how many chickens we would need. Nice organic birds no hormones or antibiotics. Just would need help with purchasing the birds and a few bags of chick starter. the rest I would handle with processing.

Angi

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G. Laury View Post
    Hey that's sounds great!

What about the dirty work is there a processor near by?

Thanks and just let me know ( $ )

Just dinner & happy hour should keep you out of trouble should

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast