Default post extraction pollen ?

I just extracted 25 frames today and there was more than a little pollen in the centers of some frames. It is still in the frames after extraction.
    Question : I will let them clean the frames in the next day or 2. Will they rob back the pollen or will they leave it in the extracted frames ? If they leave it will the pollen spoil left in there until next spring ?
    Thanks
    Mike

They'll leave the pollen, and the wax moths will destroy the wax because they'll tunnel in after the pollen. Keep the frames where it's cold and lighted. or treat with BT and Paramoth cyrstals and wrap in plastic.

Try and keep the pollen and feed them to your hives before the first pollen flows to give your bees a little boost.

I have them too one's in a while, what I have done is, scrap it out and use it for myself.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...3595_1_1_1.jpg

Konrad

I'm not real knowledgable about Florida beekeeping. I do know that many use a deep and a super. Here in the north, we use more boxes for the broodnest. The bees store pollen in the top box, buried beneath the honey...for early spring use. Without it, brood rearing doesn't start until a pollen flow. If we remove that top box to extract the honey, the pollen is removed, too.

A picture of what I'm talking about.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...l/scan0041.jpg