Hybrid View

Default Game Warden Almost Got Me!

I was stopped by a game warden in Central Texas today with two ice chests full of fish. I was leaving a cove well-known for its fishing.

The game warden asked the me, 'Do you have a license to catch those fish?''Naw, sir', I replied. 'I ain't got none of them there licenses. You must understand, these here are my pet fish.'

'Pet fish?'

'Yeah. Every night, I take these here fish down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for awhile. Then, when I whistle, they jump right back into these here ice chests and I take 'em home.'

'That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that.'

I looked at the warden for a moment and then said, 'It's the truth Mr. Government Man. I'll show ya. It really works.'

'O. K.', said the warden. 'I've got to see this!'

I poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited.

After several minutes, the warden says, 'Well?'

'Well, what?', I say.

The warden says, 'When are you going to call them back?'

'Call who back?'

'The FISH'!, replied the warden.

'What fish?',

Moral of the story: I may not be as smart as some city slickers, but we ain't as dumb as some government employees.
    Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked Hulk in the face. Now he hides in the forest and changed his name to Shrek

I had to read this to my wife because I didn't understand it.... me being a government employee I suppose.
    WayaCoyote

I bet she laughed.

That's an old joke. I got a million of them.
    Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked Hulk in the face. Now he hides in the forest and changed his name to Shrek

She laughed. I'm still trying to understand it. She walked off shaking her head.
    WayaCoyote

I should have left out the "moral of the story" part. Do you really not understand it?

A guy is busted by the game warden for a cooler full of fish. Which is the evidence. And he uses hill billy logic to be able to throw the evidence back. Now there is no evidence. Get it.

Default Derek

Keep em comin