Default List of equipment and bee suppliers

I'm in the process of creating a new list of equipment and bee suppliers for the new website soon to be released. The current list is dated. I will only be including on the new list, suppliers that have a website. However, for members only, I will include you on the list, even if you don't have a website. You will need to contact me with the details (name, address, phone). For now I plan to keep this as a free listing. More will be explained on the new site.
    Regards, Barry

barry what new site ?? what did i miss - are we getting a new site soon ?

The goal is within a week. Working on getting the bare essentials together so we can launch.
    Regards, Barry

Thumbs Up Drapers in Ne.

I would like to see Drapers in Auburn, Ne. on that list. They are a top notch operation without a web presence.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

Then Drapers, and other suppliers, or people that use these suppliers and can verify all the contact info will need to pass the info on to me. I want a list that remains current and where I don't have to spend the time going after the supplier trying to figure out if they are still in business. I'm providing the service which gives them a lot of exposure so the least they can do is contact me. Perhaps you can send them an email about this and they will contact me.
    Regards, Barry

Thumbs Up

Browning Cut Stock is another one. I will contact both of them and have them contact you.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam