Question Sorry I missed HAS 2008

I just was released from the hospital after spending 33 days in for severe pains in my legs.
    They found blood clots in both legs and tried to dissolve them. They only were able to help some so I now need to rest and hope that they can continue dissolving. The other prospects are not so good.
    Clint
    Clinton Bemrose<br />just South of Lansing Michigan<br />Beekeeping since 1964

I hope all goes well for you. Next year will be in Ohio and much closer to you
    What I Smoke has a Sting to it

Smile get well soon, Clinton!

We hope you are feeling better soon. -Danno

Quote Originally Posted by clintonbemrose View Post
    I just was released from the hospital after spending 33 days in for severe pains in my legs.
    They found blood clots in both legs and tried to dissolve them. They only were able to help some so I now need to rest and hope that they can continue dissolving. The other prospects are not so good.
    Clint
    Boy I don't envy you.
    I know what you are going through have had both legs operated on in the last few years for clots and blockages. both have been totally blocked and the pain isn't like anything I have ever had before, much worse.
    Get well and follow your doctors advise because he knows what to do or not do so follow it to the letter.
    Sideline beekeeper /State Certified Inspector
    Bee Friends CO-OP

I really missed seeing you. I'm sure we all understand why you weren't there.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

hope you heal up soon
    Let's BEE friends