Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Kansas Honey Producers Association Fall '08

4K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  riverrat 
#1 ·
Friday & Saturday Oct. 17 & 18 in McPherson, Ks at the Best Western Holiday Manor. 2211 East Kansas, McPherson, Ks. Call 620-241-5343 for room reservations, and those reservations should be made prior to Oct. 2nd.

The agenda is out and this year's cooking contest category: Honey Candy

Don't keep this a secret!

#4 ·
Bill- JIm Kellie asked me to do more studies with the IR camera and do a presentation next spring. I'm going to scan early and often and log the results to see what denominators arise.

You said youweren't able to make McPherson in two weeks, right? If so, that's too bad. Good luck with honey sales.

#7 ·
Better make up your mind, you told me to pick up your order early Friday. Maybe I shouldn't say anything, you could have driven up there and then what? No order!
Bullseye is the ventilation system not working at the range. I think the powder fumes are gettin to ya. Or is this the first sign of lead posioning.;) I posted that one a day before I talked to you. Go ahead and pick the order up. I have 911 on speed dial in case I have to have the KHP go out and find you when you get lost on your way back:doh::D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.