Default Can I give it back to the bees now?

I have a deep from an absconded hive from last year. It is fully drawn and has lots of honey and pollen (it's from a hive body, below the excluder). Can I just plop it onto one of my three hives? One of them consists only of a single deep at this point. It was slow to get going this spring but is packed with bees right now. I was thinking of putting it on that one. The other two are double deeps and seem strong with good food stores for winter. I will be feeding sugar during winter nonetheless.

Thanks,
    Dan

sounds like a good plan. good luck,mike
    "Wine is a constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy" Ben Franklin

yes, sounds good Dan, go for it.

Dan :

Do you know why the bees absconded? Things have to be very undesirable to them before they abandon all their hard work. Was there any sign of disease? Or pest infestation that could have made the hive nasty, like wax moth or small hive beetles polluting the comb.
    If this is not the case I have had good results by boosting a hive with stores left over from a winter dead out.
    The Busy Bee teaches two lessons: One is not to be idle and the other is not to get stung.

I would pull each frame and check them completely, then place them in a new hive deep. Then place the new deep on the hive.