Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dont read the other posts that arent about bees. Just read bee posts if thats what you come here for...Nobody is getting their arm twisted to read every post included in the forums whether its tailgator or not.
    "All bees and no play makes Johnny a dull boy!"
    Theres alot more to this forum than just bees...To some people this is a "Family", and families talk about different things.

Now,....about the weather,......

your friend,
    john

>>>>I think it's just "Old" people with nothing better to do but complain. Like that skit from SNL with the old grumpy guy.<<<<

I'm not old. Old has no value. I'm antique. Antiques are valuable.

Besides, I'm on the tailgater side. Those with no sense of humor can skip it. I enjoy it as much as the Sunday comics.

Old is defined by anyone older than me. That's my world....and what a wonderful place it is.

Smile

"Old is defined by anyone older than me. That's my world..and what a wonderful place it is".--BjornB.

Bjorn will get 'old' too; sooner,......... than later. OB.

"I'm not old. Old has no value. I'm antique. Antiques are valuable". - iddee.
    The 'value' of old stuff like,...antiques and 'Yankee Stadium' the end 2008, are 'decided' by probate lawyers and 'antique dealers'. The value of people, 'old people';..... is 'decided' by the young.

"I think it's just "Old" people with nothing better to do but complain". -BjornB.
    Maybe we can have an "old person" icon to label threads to keep old people out.'-BjornB.

Ahh! Just like 'nazi' germany in 1938!!

odfrank: Tis better to be,.. 'old,.. experienced, smart, knowledgeable [how do you like that for 'spelling', lol.] about beekeeping than,...................'Sandinavian',..don't you think?
    Last edited by Oldbee; 09-19-2008 at 04:12 PM.

[QUOTE=Oldbee;354271
    Ahh! Just like 'nazi' germany in 1938!!
    [/QUOTE]

Are you saying they made humor also....or that a bunch of old people did not get it...

Someone makes a humorous comment, and "nazi" comparisions need to be made. Wow.

Yeah, it probably proves my point....KEEP THESE PEOPLE OUT! It's for their own good...

Anything more than the "Golden Girls" is probably way too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldbee View Post
    odfrank: Tis better to be,.. 'old,.. experienced, smart, knowledgeable [how do you like that for 'spelling', lol.] about beekeeping than,...................'Sandinavian',..don't you think?
    I'd like to be young, virile, handsome, Scandinavian and naked in a hotub with a gaggle of those young Skandinavian girls/women. I'd give up old, experienced, knowledgeable and bees any day for a lifetime of that.

Quote Originally Posted by odfrank View Post
    I'd like to be young, virile, handsome, Scandinavian and naked in a hotub with a gaggle of those young Skandinavian girls/women. I'd give up old, experienced, knowledgeable and bees any day for a lifetime of that.
    Who says you can't do that anyways...

"You don't stop playing because you grow old...you grow old because you stop playing"

Sad

"Are you saying they made humor also...or that a bunch of old people did not get it.."BjornB.

I don't understand!! You mean,. as the allied 'personnel',.. paraded the citizens of Berlin and Auschwitz to see the,....'ovens' and the piles of left over skeletons of dead bodies; the 'old people' that were left in the towns and villages said in disbelief, 'we know notinck',,...we only follow,......................'orders'?

Yup!! young,.. tall, blond,...Scandinavian girls lol.

Big Grin

I think this thread is going down the [hot] tub,..........I mean the tube; whatever.

Thumbs Up

I'd like to put forth a viewpoint of one one of the newbees in the bleachers. All-in-All, this is a superb site for not only beginners, for for beeks of all stages of expeience. Loads of info is already posted and the more point-of-impact, avante garde things coming out are being discussed and diluted so that the new ones here can grasp the jist of it....Also, the fact that you are comfortable enough with oneanother to have a casual forum for precisely "other topics" only shows a large amount of solidarity and openness...In short, I find nothing of great concern, but a great deal to be stolidly proud of here....Just my two cents, of course.

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by odfrank View Post

You know what they say: Watch out,........for what you,...wish for. It's not like 'heaven',.. as you might think.

"Are you saying they made humor also...or that a bunch of old people did not get it.."BjornB.

I don't understand!! You mean,. as the allied 'personnel',.. paraded the citizens of Berlin and Auschwitz to see the,....'ovens' and the piles of left over skeletons of dead bodies; the 'old people' that were left in the towns and villages said in disbelief, 'we know notinck',,...we only follow,......................'orders'?
    No....I mean I don't understand how a person can take lighthearted jest and conversations and live in a world where thoughts of replies to nazi's and dead bodies fill their minds. How sad. Hope you get some help.

Smile

On the 'internet',..lol...........much is,........misinterpreted/misunderstood.
    Last edited by Oldbee; 09-21-2008 at 06:09 PM.

You know what they say: Watch out,........for what you,...wish for. It's not like 'heaven',.. as you might think.
    Now Oldbee, how do you know that? Been in the hot tub with too many young Scandanavian women?
    So many weeds.......so little time.

Big Grin

Like I said,.lol,.... much is misinterpreted/ misunderstood! I don't know what I'm talking about,.lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12