View Poll Results: Should Tailgater be split into 2 groups? (1 for P&R talk only)

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I favor a forum where only P&R discussion take place.

13 22.81%
  • I could care less if it's divided into two or not.

11 19.30%
  • I favor keeping just as it is. Let the User sort out the threads.

33 57.89%

Default Tailgater 3 (last one, i promise)

As before, your vote is appreciated.
    Note: P&R = Politics and Religion
    Regards, Barry

A new sticky anouncement might make sense to alert people that there is a new poll. Something with a topic like:

"Vote now: Should tailgater should be expanded into two new fourms."
    Home of the ventilated and sting resistant Ultra Breeze bee suits and jackets
    http://www.honeymoonapiaries.com

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    As before, your vote is appreciated.
    Note: P&R = Politics and Religion
    Last one huh...promises promises... Good Luck Barry...

I think the big gripe is people do not want to come here and wade through the P&R baloney. Just remove those topics altogether.

Orion
    Freedom and Liberty

YAWN.....I think I can sort it out without having someone do it for me. Plus, the more "baiting" the title, the less important the content. Really makes it kind of easy to select a more reasonable thread to read.
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

And people complain the house and senate never get anything done and or rarely right..............................
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzybee View Post
    And people complain the house and senate never get anything done and or rarely right..............................
    They do? I thought only Bush passed laws, passed spending bills, hands out earmarks, etc. For 7 years I have been told everything was Bush's fault, and now your suggesting congress should of been doing something??? Hmmmm. Just a couple days ago someone said that it was Bush who increased the national debt during his term. And I have doubts about the roll of congress on that also.... As if one side said no, and the other said yes.....double hmmmm!

I guess were in real big trouble now....talking politics on a non-tailgater site. I'm sure this will blow someone's mind in the morning as they are scanning through the new posts. How will they handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by magnet-man View Post
    A new sticky anouncement might make sense to alert people that there is a new poll. Something with a topic like:
    "We're going to keep taking poles until we get the results we're looking for and then we'll act!"
    Tai
    ECBA Essex County Beekeeping Association #;~)

No, I think it is more like....I have a day job, but do the best I can to make a nice site for everyone, but if I ask for opinions as to what they want, I always get a bunch of flack from a few individuals who can't be satisfyed.
    I'm about ready to charge membership fees to eliminate the non-serious members who just want to gripe.

Default Decision Made

Tailgater will remain as it has been. Exercise your own control over it. I went as far as providing an icon for new threads for those that want to let everyone know that politics and religion are not allowed and will not be within the thread. Otherwise, assume all other threads may have either politics and/or religion discussed within them.
    Regards, Barry

Barry,

So that nobody ever has to talk about a subject that does not interest them, how about you create a few thousand categories based upon the Dewey Decimal System. Beekeeping would fit in there somewhere.

Or maybe would could move this whole site to Wikipedia. (That might cut down on the number of links that get posted, and it would sure save you some time).

Just a thought.