Default Fondant making made easy

Put recipe on kitchen cabnet,Get 20 lbs sugar set in middle of kitchen floor[helps if one has a little leak],rattle some pots or pans[drop one if nessary]start singing or whistling]By then unless your wifes hearing is really bad you should hear [what are you doing honey],tell her,then ask should I use the front burner or the back burner on the stove to boil the water I don!t want to make a mess like the first time,remember honey.Her eyes should get wide and forehead wrinkled,then you should hear[you go do something else your not going to make a god awful mess in my kitchen].I!ll take care of this.I!ts getting time to make a big batch Works 10 out 10 times now,even syurp making.You learn alot in 49yrs. of marriage![Life is good he he].Hope she doesn!t see this, she!s out mowing the yard now or I wouldn!t have wrote this.Try it you!ll like it!

Very Funny!! But you must surely realize that for every trick you think you have we women have 10x's more. I won't share our secrets-just wanted you to know

UUUmmm. Not my wife. She'll just say, "I'll get some more cleaning supplies. While you're at it, I was going to scrub the floors, but since you'll be busy cleaning your mess up while you're down there you may as well finish the scrubbing for me....HONEY!!!"