Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

image archive of bee plants?

7K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  jeff123fish 
#1 ·
Is there interest in putting together an image archive of plants, bushes and trees that are attractive to honeybees? If so, send your photos to me and I'll start putting a page together. These need to be good quality, preferably in bloom with bees on them. I'm taking the first one tomorrow of my Autumn Joy Sedum.

#4 ·
Barry: Maybe the photos should be both in large and small format. Yours take about two days to load even on my DSL.

#6 ·
Sorry about that. I was in a hurry and realized after I uploaded them that I needed to reduce the file size but didn't have time at the moment. I'll change them.

Members can either post a link here to their photos and I'll grab a copy or email them directly to me. (barry@birkey.com)
I want this to be high quality so I'm only going to include sharp clear photos. Best to get me a higher res image than a low res.

#15 ·
Barry, I'm not sure if honeybees work it either, and I don't have any here at the house, but the photo of it in my wildflower book has one of those tiny native pollinators on it that looks like a small bee, so it may very well be a potential honeybee plant too.

#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.