Default What to do with frames of uncapped honey

It's time to get ready for winter (take off honey, medicate, etc.) For the first time in 6 years of beekeeping I've come across 3 hives that have medium supers full of uncapped honey.
    Can I leave it on over the winter?? What about medications? Do I keep the queen excluder on?
    Thanks

Don't leave the excluder on. The queen can get left behind and die if the cluster moves above it. I would not medicate at all, but certainly not with anything I might ever want to harvest from on the hive.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

If you think the bees will need it for the winter leave it on. They will wax it eventually. If not, extract it, it should be fine. Don't medicate with them on.

If you got a refractometer check it you might be suprised. It may be a low enough moisture to extract. If not remove the supers medicate if thats your choice. After medicating place the supers over the inner cover they will move down the honey in the fall.