Default Goldenrod question?

I know that Goldenrod is a good pollen source, but is it a good nectur source?
    I am just curious, I have that and several different types of pollen comming in.
    If it isn't broken, don't try to fix it. If you build it, they will fill it.

Certain types of goldenrod produce heavy nectar and pollen under the right conditions.
    Here it seems like the first three types of goldenrod to flower do not interest the bees at all.
    "Younz" have a great day, I will.

Some years we get a goldenrod flow. The last two years it was blooming and we were obviously in a dearth and the bees ignored it. So I assume it was not producing any nectar.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

we usually get a good flow but last year in the drought they got a lot of pollen but no nectar, looks like might be same way this year but we getting some rain lately and it hasn't bloomed yet, I hope one day this year when the wind blows from the south I walk out on the porch and smell stinking feet, I know they getting some then, it stinks but I miss it. saves time and sugar
    Ted