Thread: come chat

Default come chat

come chat

Don't see a link to a chat room, how do we get to it?
    Milk Cows Not Taxpayers

The sticky thread above this one takes you to it. You have to register with user name and password as if it were a new site.

Default http://www.beesource.com/bee-l/beesourcechat.htm

You folks can make links to the chat room in any of at least about 114,000 ways. A couple are to right click the link address above and add to your favorites, copy the address and right click your desktop and add a new shortcut. Give it a name and it will open with your system default browser.

The official site link location is off of the homepage / digital dialog on the left side of the page. http://beesource.com/bee-l/index.htm

If you don't ever see the official homepage of beesource.com then you must obviously already know how to create bookmarks and shortcuts to go directly to the forums and bypass the homepage to get there.

I placed a sticky link at the top of the chat forum some time ago because there were so many complaints that there wasn't a link in the chat forum and folks didn't seem to want to add a shortcut or favorite beside the one they must have obviously already made for the other forums.

I guess maybe I'm getting a little cynical about this silly link issue. But come on folks, it really ain't that tuff............

If I run across a way to build a telekinetic link on the web somewhere, I'll be sure and post it here and share the joy.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill