Question 18-frame power extractor

Hello,
    I'm looking at some 18 frame power extractors and was wondering about the mann lake 18 frame vs. the brushy mountain 18 frame power extractor. I've noticed one has a nylon basket & i think the other is stainless. Neither indiacate a slopped floor or gauge. I have about 15 hives and wanted to upgrade from my kelly's galvanized 2-frame hand cranker. Any ideas or opinions on similar models in operation out there? Both are priced about the same (around $900).
    thank you

There was a similar inquiry about a year ago you might search out. I have the Brushy Mountain extractor. Runs fine however my only negative is that it is pretty tiring to use if you are only extracting deeps. In my case I run mediums about 90% so am not really complaining about the deeps as it does add much flexibility. You can actually load 9 deeps and 9 mediums or shallows at the same time.

the Mann Lake has a cone shaped bottom that goes inward at the middle so the honey runs towards the sides and out the honey gate. Easy to clean and no problem with the frame holder....so far.