Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Hummerbees Hiveclamp attachment?????

Well I guess you can unload 2 pallets of deeps at the beginning of the flow and only one at the end.

You are right though the way I work I would find the max. Blew all the hoses on my Kubota the first month when I bought it 10 years ago. Apparently no one had ever Benn able to do that before so they fixed them for free.

I dont know the price yet. I am looking at a forklift that does not have side shift yet as my starter lift so I would get the 2x one and just use one set. I can always use the second set when I am moving nucs or singles. Really struggling with the HummerBee or Swinger for a fist time bee keeping lift. Need to get contracts and year over year income to justify I think.

It looks good. I only saw a picture of it. Is it controlled by a ram or do you have to manually raise and lower it?

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideBuzz View Post
    I am looking at a forklift that does not have side shift yet as my starter lift so I would get the 2x one and just use one set.
    If you have a bobcat or a similar skid steer you can get by without a sideshift just fine. Articulated loaders like the Hummer or Swinger without a side shift would be a challenge.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

One of the major tire chain stores in the Pacific Northwest told me when he fixed my flat on my tractor and filled it with Calcium Chloride that they are switching to a non-corrosive fluid for tires.
    When I asked what it was, I was really shocked to find out that it is bee feed (good old sugar syrup)
    I almost burst out laughing in his face!
    He made a really good point that it is not corrosive and that it won't freeze if you add enough sugar, even in cold climates (like ND) and it is cheaper.
    All very good points!
    That would probably smooth up the ride for the beek and the bees both!
    Mtn. Bee

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Bee View Post
    He made a really good point that it is not corrosive and that it won't freeze if you add enough sugar, even in cold climates (like ND) and it is cheaper.
    All very good points!
    That would probably smooth up the ride for the beek and the bees both!
    Mtn. Bee
    The ride would be even better when it ferments into liqueur and the beek drinks from his tires. He would not feel the bumps that is for sure.

Is there a way to weight the pallets when picking them up? Knowing the weight as I load might help so I am not over weight at the scales.

Hummerbee offers a scale that tells you the weight of what your picking up. Its hooked to the hydrolics and has a display panel on the ROPS.
    I am holding on to the hope I have inside... Kutless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12