Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Chat room as empty as my hives last year

Does anyone chat in the chat rooms? I have been enjoying the forums but was wanting to chat in real time but no one is there.:confused:
    6 Hives
    Crescent City, FL

I am there, where are you?

Well I see your post was @ 11.27 PM and by that time this old guy had bee sawing logs for a while, the most I have seen in the "room" has been between 7.00 and 11.00 PM EDT.
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

I get on around 8:30 and 9:00.

we will all get there at 9... pick a day

Good idea, Eaglerock.

Wouldnt that be a conversation, we should do that sometime.

Its your pick Akaneo

We are in chat...come join us

Default WE ARE IN CHAT...come join us

WE ARE IN CHAT...come join us

I've down loaded java 3 times. When I go to log in it says error and try later. I would think it would bee eazy. Why not make it part of the form? Why RELOG???:confused: Thats as we say here in Texas "Bull****". Comon Bee Source, get it fixed. You might have more people in the chat room.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver Dam View Post
    I've down loaded java 3 times. When I go to log in it says error and try later. I would think it would bee eazy. .
    Are you using explorer?

Sorry you are having problems! There isn't any problems with the chat room, but most likely that there is something wrong on your computer with a setting or you don't have a user name and password to log into chat. You have to get a separate account set up for chat. If you haven't done so, click the link for a new account at the login page. You can likely use the same user name and password that you use for the forums if you wish. Other than that you will need to allow java script to run from beesource.com and you will need to allow popups from beesource.com Some browsers have that locked down or addons will have it locked.

If you care to do this and want to try again and have problems, be specific with a post with the problem you have. You can also send me a PM if you prefer. I'll do what I can to lend you a hand.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Might have to go to Tools and go to Internet Options and set Security and Privacy to med

Whats up ? The dificulty to get there is to much trouble. What part of " to difficult to get to " :mad:do you not get??? MAKE IT EASER!

As soon as I receive your $50 donation, we'll make it easier.
    Regards, Barry

LOL The solution to the all toughest problems.......................
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Well, let's see. I registered, typed in my user name and password, and begin to chat.

Barry, If I send the 50, will you come to my house and type for me. That's the only way I can think of that it could be made easier.

Shoot Bizzy, I thought you just about offered your soul to help Mr. Beaver, staying nice and calm and friendly in your post. I'm going to go over and pull a few sticks out of Mr. Beaver's dam. That should give him something constructive to do for awhile instead of venting his computer problems on you.
    Last edited by Barry; 08-16-2008 at 06:21 PM.
    Regards, Barry

Well, anyone that can figure out how to warm their soup in their microwave should be able to get into chat without any trouble.

There are some that have put software on their machines that cause em some problems in one way or another. And I suppose I've been into the business of these blasted things long enough to understand their frustrations in trying to get something to work sometimes. What I don't get is all the anger and hateful remarks, certainly not over something so trivial?

I suppose there always have been and always will be folks like that. I consider it a small victory not to get caught up in the moment of it all personally.

Now Iddee!! That's another character!! You need to tell him to keep his dadgum money!! He's a wolf in sheeps clothing.......... You know that fool plays with rattle snakes don't you??? He's settin you up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    As soon as I receive your $50 donation, we'll make it easier.
    Very nice!!
    Mike Forbes
    Red Dirt Apiaries

Watch yourself, Biz, I've taken care of your cousin. You may be next.
    http://www.beesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221702

I don't see any reason to get mad at someone or something in "puterland" that you have never met, and aren't likely to ever meet. If you can make it work, fine. If not, move on to something else. With our chat room, I've never had a problem. """Nor with rattlesnakes either""" except with two legged ones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast