Default All The Bees are outside ?

I did a cut out this morning , in a water box, brought them home in the box.

Cutout and saved all the brood and honey. I used rubber bands, and frames, no problems so far.

This afternoon I went down to check on them, they were all out side ?
    Not very many stayed inside. I guess they didn't like their new home.

any suggestions on why they were all outside ?

Oh I also put a mother-load feeder full of 1 to 1 sugar water.

"I guess they didn't like their new home". I wouldn't say that. Your weather temperatures seem pretty HOT;.. 96-99 degrees for the next few days. According to 'The Beekeepers Handbook'--D. Sammataro, "at 100 degrees outside air temps. all brood rearing stops, colony needs water to cool hive". I don't know what a 'water box' is but I suspect even a recent cutout needs adequate ventilation, shade and access to water It amazes me how you'all can keep bees [down there] when it's 96,99,..100 degrees for days on end. Adequate ventilation without robbing going on is another concern.

They're back inside. Your right Oldbee, it's really hot. I guess that move got'em to hot. Once they settle in, the waters not that far away.

I'll keep an eye on them, and keep the feed bag on, maybe a little brood builder . Try to get'em ready before winter.

I dont know about 1 hive of my girls....sheesh, we been getting rain and 1 hive still loves hanging outside, its funny to watch them fan their booty off.... crazy girls.......
    Good Luck with them.....
    T.G.
    When I grow up, I want to be like John K.......