Default bee removal contracts with cities

I do bee removal and I was wondering if you all think it would be feasible to sell cities bee removal contracts, couple hundred dollars a month to have a city bee keeper. It would be nice to get free money in the winter....what do you all think?

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by linesman75 View Post
    what do you all think?
    Well OK, I think it would be nice to keep this to " COMMERCIAL BEEKEEPING/POLLINATION!

I do animal control. The City always waits till they're over run to do anything, then they talk till the problem goes away. Not likely to happen.

Your best bet is to have your number as a contact with the 911 or local police station as someone willing to do removals as that is what most people call first if they have bees. Also I would contact the local exterminators and tell them you would take those calls for them...I am sure they have enough business with termites and such. Maybe a city would do it, but they would have to budget it in, get several bids....etc, etc...not worth the time imho.

Check with an attorney to discuss liability insurance needs.
    Banjos and bees... how sweet it is!

I knew a guy who traded a nice apiary site for his services to a local city.