Default Bears Attacked Hive Killed Queen Need Help!!!

Ok guys the bear hit me again . This time they killed my queen . I put the hut back togather and fenced off with 5 ft. welded wire and electric fencing
    Will my hive make a new queen or should I combine it with the new nec that should come in thursday..
    HELP ME !!!! Please

I'm from the north and I would probably requeen at this time of the year, provided I could salvage enough of the comb and brood. I might consider putting them in a NUC, but if they fill standard 10 frame equipment I would put them in it.

In another month, I would combine them with another hive...but again, I'm in the north.

If they have eggs and/or yung larva they could raise a new queen of their own. However, it could be up to 4 weeks before she is ready to start laying and another 3 weeks for new workers. Your best bet, IMO, would be to get a new queen ASAP or do a combine and hope to split next year.
    Bee all you can Bee!
    http://www.hamiltonapiary.net

I am having a nuc delivered thursday, Can I take a frame from the NUC that is full of larva and stick in my damaged hive? Or can I take the queen from the new NUC and let them reproduce a queen?

Default bears

In my opinion yes to both but I would take a frame of larva and eggs from nuc to put into the damaged hive for the colony to make a new queen--if no eggs and larva are left.

Bears are bad here this year also, we just finished bringing back to my home yard two hives that were located at my daughters--her husband saw a black bear real close to the hives and luckily their dog chased it off today. Was not worth the risk leaving the hives there after that event. Also a bear was within 300 yards of my home hives last evening.
    Today I mowed around the electric fence to make sure no weeds were touching.

Good luck!
    "Younz" have a great day, I will.