Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Bee Removal, Frisco Texas (preston and Eldorado)

Quote Originally Posted by Saltybee View Post
    Got a call for an under the eve swarm in Auburn Me. I can't schedule it. Pm me for the # if you can.
    MSBA Swarm team http://mainebeekeepers.org/beekeepin...swarm-removal/

Andrew, sent them to the local mainebeekeepers list first, just trying to expand that list to fill in the gap.
    4 yrs, Peak 14, back to zip, T lite; godfather to brother's 3.

Default Re: Thomasville, Alabama bee removal needed

Did you find someone to check on these bees

Default Re: Thomasville, Alabama bee removal needed

No, never had an update. Caller seemed determined to find someone, pulled me off the net, from where I did not ask. On a roof at the time.

Default Stahlstown, PA Bee Removal Needed

I received an email about a cutout needed in a cabin near Stahlstown when the weather straightens up. PM me if you are interested.

J
    John Sampson-Tucker County, WV
    Starting over. >Back up to 9 hives! All cutouts and swarms.

Default round rock/austin trap out

Nice woman called me today from Round Rock/Austin area. Checked it out and the bees are inside a limestone pillar. One entrance. Healthy little hive freshly swarmed. Well behaved. Would be perfect for a textbook trap-out. Her name is Noelle Roberts 512-293-4860.

Default Re: round rock/austin trap out

Another trap-out in the Austin/ Bee Caves area I do not have time for as this has been a busy season. Chris Corbin 512-965-0805 about 12 ft up in a tree above her driveway. Beginning beeks can contact her and get their feet wet!

Default Bee removal in WI

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I thought I would forward info. I received a call from a lady that said she had bee issues. After speaking with her it sounds as if she has carpenters and wasps which of course don't concern us. However she also stated that she had honey bee troubles. She is located a little further than I would like to go. She is located in the Racine/Kenosha area. If their is anyone in the area that is interested, she gave me permission to post her name and #. Her name Adrian and her # 262 865-3438.

Default Remove bees in car near Pittsburgh, Texas (6/3/2015)

My husband happened to mention in a business call that I keep bees and was asked today (6/3/2015) if I would remove bees from an old car at a location about 10 miles east of Pittsburgh, Texas (Camp County). It's too far away to be worth my while. The hive is behind the paneling in a door. The car is a 66 Chevy so they want as little damage if possible.

Private message me if you are interested and I'll provide you with the details.

Default Re: Bees in Pittsburgh, Texas, to be removed

Bees in Pittsburgh, Texas, to be removed

My husband happened to mention that I keep bees and was asked if I would remove bees from the door of a 66 Chevy, the hive is behind the paneling. They want as little damage as possible. The location is about 10 miles east of Pittsburgh (Camp County).

PM me if interested.

"the door of a 66 Chevy, the hive is behind the paneling"

A little rusty on doors from back then but I believe if you press the panel in, a little clip is exposed to remove the handles. The lock just unscrews and the panel just pops off with a tug on the panel. Really is easy to remove the panel without any damage to the door. Originally a plastic wind seal behind the panel so the bees will be contained even with the panel off.
    Depending on where the comb is attached it could be a hard removal or easy.
    Behind the window crank mechanism would be tough to reach. Trap out with the panel removed might work if the comb is in the rear of the door.
    It will be just as clean and less damage to remove the bees alive. Image melting honey and dead bees would really stain the door panel.

Thanks so much, Saltybee, for the helpful info. I did not make it clear. It's too far away for me to do this - my hope there is someone closer to Pittsburgh, Texas, that will be able to get these bees. It's for an old, very nice, pastor in the area.

Just trying to help anyone more concerned with handling the door than the bees.

Got a call this evening about a colony in an old house in Carthage, TN that is about to be torn down. Needs to be done by Tuesday. Contact is Joey Bowman 6154187027. I don't have the time for this one.
    A man is worth just as much as the things about which he busies himself- Marcus Aurelius

I remove honeybees in the Midland/Bay City/Saginaw/Mt Pleasant-Michigan area free of charge 989 708 4152 call text anytime Jared

Default Re: "I have honey bees that need to be removed"

Need help. I have a hive in my walls beside a window on the second floor. Need information on how to remove them or some one in northeastern north Carolina that can do it. Tried several places called county agg and as soon as I sain inside walls they said they couldn't help. Margarettsville nc

Quote Originally Posted by notherguitar View Post
    Need help. I have a hive in my walls beside a window on the second floor. Margarettsville nc
    Click here for a list of beekeepers in North Carolina who can help you!
    Agis Apiaries LLC - Three beeyards up to 7700' elevation in Ponderosa pine forest.
    Like us on Facebook

Default I live laurel MD. Near to my house i found a huge Honeycomb, I'm looking for people t

I live laurel MD. Near to my house i found a huge Honeycomb, I'm looking for people to take care them and removed for safe place for them.
    Do you know who can help me? ??
    Ingrid Saez
    Qsaez@aol.com
    americasbeekeeper.com
    beekeeper@americasbeekeeper.com

I got an email about a tree cutout in Friendsville, MD. That is too far for me. PM me if anyone is interested. The owner would like to place the bees in a hive and keep them, if possible.

J
    John Sampson-Tucker County, WV
    Starting over. >Back up to 9 hives! All cutouts and swarms.

I got a call from a lady on the Navajo Nation with a swarm that moves around the neighborhood but won't leave. Any Arizona beeks who can get to Tsaile and grab them?
    Nobody ruins my day without my permission, and I refuse to grant it...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123