Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Thomasville, Alabama bee removal needed

All,

I just got a call about honey bees in the wall of an old house that have been there for years. They are located in Waynesburg, Ohio, which is too far for me to travel. The email address of the homeowner is onealbko@aol.com. They have not been sprayed, and the owner actually likes them there, but another resident of the home is deathly allergic to them. If the email address does not work, please pm me for his phone number. Hopefully, someone can save these and get them relocated.

Thanks,
    J
    John Sampson-Tucker County, WV
    14 hives - All cutouts and swarms

Default Mount Orab, Ohio

Any beekeepers near Mount Orab, my cousin has had a smarm in a tree, close to the ground since Sunday night. They would like someone to come and get it. Contact me sfisher3@sc.rr.com.
    https://www.facebook.com/stevesbees99
    Please visit my page, Thanks

Default texas beek needs portland/vancouver beek to help niece..

my niece just moved to somewhere near vancouver wa. and she thinks she has bees in her house...

if anyone near there can help, email me at avalonweddingsbcs@yahoo.com

Default Re: texas beek needs portland/vancouver beek to help niece..

Perhaps you, a beekeeper, can first make sure they are honeybees and not hornets?
    Regards, Barry

Default Carrollton, MO bee removal needed

Bees in Carrollton, Missouri. They are in our church Parsonage in the gutter/rafter area above the front door. We're trying to get the Parsonage ready for our new Pastor, so help would be appreciated . I don't know if the bees have been sprayed at all or not, but I can find out that info. I can sends photos and/or video to interested people so they can see the location/type of bees to make a determination before coming out. Quite time sensitive, but I hope we can save the bees and not kill them. I did look at the list of bee removal people and didn't see anyone serving Carroll county. Zane is a friend of ours, but we know he's currently in Alaska or we'd call him out.

Please email at petaljs at gmail dot com

Default Cut-out opportunity in CT

Anyone interested in doing a cut-out from a soffit? Located in Enfield, CT. Bees have been active for years, according to homeowner. They are selling the home and closing is next Thursday . The buyers want the bees removed, and seller would prefer not to kill the bees. I explained late in season, etc. I do not currently have the equipment. The homeowner is a very nice older lady. Anyone want to help out?

- Adam

Default Re: "I have honey bees that need to be removed"

Just got a call from her yesterday. I'm taking care of it today / tomorrow. Gonna be a chilly one though!! Hope I can save them?!!😨

Awesome Jonny. PM me the address if you'd like and maybe I'll poke my head around. I'm right down the road.

Default Re: Please Post your Swarm Dates?

Just got a call out of the blue from a lady in Bastrop, TX that a swarm is on her patio and can I help. Since I am a beginner, with a new hive but awaiting my first nuc, I told her I cannot, but am trying to find a beek in Austin who can. Boy, would trying to capture the swarm be a baptism by fire!

There is a person in Natchez, MS that have honeybees in an 1800's home needing to be removed. If interested, contact me and I'll give you their information.
    Regards, Barry

Default Charlotte NC beeks

I got 2 calls for trapouts in the Charlotte NC area. Any takers. It's too far for me to go back and forth.

Default Re: Charlotte NC beeks

Send over the info. I'll check em out. Thanks!!

Default Re: Charlotte NC beeks

Have some bees in a townhome in Lewisville, TX. right where the 1st and 2nd floor meet. I believe they have been there a few years, but they would like them removed now. I have pics and the persons info. PM a email address and I will forward it to you.
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Default Need some bees removed in Frisco

I have a hive in my eave or wall - hard to tell which. Staining on the drip edge and first course of shingles indicates it may be attached to the roof sheathing of the eave's roof, but I can't be sure until I tear the eave apart. They may be (gulp...) between the bricks and the side sheathing.

The hive appears to have been established for at least a year.

These bees are not very aggressive. We have grilled in the back yard within 15 feet from the hive's opening, I've sat with my dogs, done yard work, etc., with no problems. But they sometimes get into the house (my wife has been stung twice), we need to make repairs which would bring us close to the hive's opening, and my neighbor has informed me that he is allergic to bees.

First of all, before I was aware that beekeepers may be interested in the bees, I sprayed them, especially since my next door neighbor informed me that he is allergic to bees. So they HAVE been sprayed. Are they of any use to a beekeeper once they have been sprayed?

Second, there is a fairly common belief that beekeepers will come remove them "for free." I can't imagine that, in my case, getting them out would be an easy job, so I doubted that somewhat. But before I resorted to spraying them some more and ripping my eave apart, I thought it best to check with some of you folks that actually know something about the subject.

If the hive may still be of use to a beekeeper, please let me know. I have relatives who are ready to help me with dismantling the eave. If we can get the hive out, I would be more than happy to hand it over to a beekeeper if it is still useful.

I can be contacted at swanca99@yahoo.com

Thank you,
    Swanny52
    Last edited by Swanny52; 04-30-2014 at 01:44 AM.

Default established hive removal is needed - SLO-CA

Received a call from a lady to remove an established bee hive from structure.
    Please call 805 202-8609 if you offer this service in the San Louis Obispo area in California.

Default Re: established hive removal is needed - SLO-CA

Is it a guy whit bees in barn wall New Baltimore mi 48047
    Any1 intresting
    I'm 3 hours away over 200 miles
    Last edited by cata_rebel; 05-31-2014 at 09:26 AM.

Default Woman looking for cutout/trapout in Confluence, PA anyone interested?

Title says it all

she emailed me asking if I'd be willing to drive two hours for a cutout and I politely declined

I thought I'd post to see if anyone closer would be willing....

Default Bee removal please

Parke County REMC needs to remove a Walnut tree "with a large Honey Bee nest". Looking for someone to save and remove the Bee's
    This would be in the Morton IN area.
    Please e-mail me jagede@hotmail.com for contact info.

Default Re: Bee Removal, Frisco Texas (preston and Eldorado)

confirmed swarm in the ceiling of a house in ElPaso, they've been established since may BEESandra.jpg

Default Re: Bee Removal, Frisco Texas (preston and Eldorado)

Got a call for an under the eve swarm in Auburn Me. I can't schedule it. Pm me for the # if you can.
    4 yrs, Peak 14, back to zip, T lite; godfather to brother's 3.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast