Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Thomasville, Alabama bee removal needed

All,

I just got a call about honey bees in the wall of an old house that have been there for years. They are located in Waynesburg, Ohio, which is too far for me to travel. The email address of the homeowner is onealbko@aol.com. They have not been sprayed, and the owner actually likes them there, but another resident of the home is deathly allergic to them. If the email address does not work, please pm me for his phone number. Hopefully, someone can save these and get them relocated. (I reposted this because it was posted incorrectly earlier.)

Thanks,
    J
    John Sampson-Tucker County, WV
    "Get your picture with a bee beard instead if you want street cred." Vance G

Beekeeper Needed!!!! - $1 (Proctor, WV)
    In need of a Beekeeper to come to my home and take a beehive out of my wall, can have queen, bees, and hive....also willing to pay for the removal process. Please call or text 304-771-4514 anytime.

This is an ad I just saw on Craigslist, and is over 2 hours from where I live.
    John Sampson-Tucker County, WV
    "Get your picture with a bee beard instead if you want street cred." Vance G

Default Re: Trapout near Tazewell VA

is this in Tazewell

This is in Cape Coral Fl,

I can't go. I talked to the fellow and it's a swarm, not cut out. He said if not gone by tonight he will have to kill.
    http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/wan/3998745949.html

opps not about Alabama bees
    "Rule Three of beekeeping...Never cease to feel wonder" Laurie R. King--
    March 2010; +/- 30 hives, TF

Default Mount Orab, Ohio

Any beekeepers near Mount Orab, my cousin has had a smarm in a tree, close to the ground since Sunday night. They would like someone to come and get it. Contact me sfisher3@sc.rr.com.
    https://www.facebook.com/stevesbees99
    Please visit my page, Thanks

Default texas beek needs portland/vancouver beek to help niece..

my niece just moved to somewhere near vancouver wa. and she thinks she has bees in her house...

if anyone near there can help, email me at avalonweddingsbcs@yahoo.com

Default Re: texas beek needs portland/vancouver beek to help niece..

Perhaps you, a beekeeper, can first make sure they are honeybees and not hornets?
    Regards, Barry

Default Carrollton, MO bee removal needed

Bees in Carrollton, Missouri. They are in our church Parsonage in the gutter/rafter area above the front door. We're trying to get the Parsonage ready for our new Pastor, so help would be appreciated . I don't know if the bees have been sprayed at all or not, but I can find out that info. I can sends photos and/or video to interested people so they can see the location/type of bees to make a determination before coming out. Quite time sensitive, but I hope we can save the bees and not kill them. I did look at the list of bee removal people and didn't see anyone serving Carroll county. Zane is a friend of ours, but we know he's currently in Alaska or we'd call him out.

Please email at petaljs at gmail dot com

Default Cut-out opportunity in CT

Anyone interested in doing a cut-out from a soffit? Located in Enfield, CT. Bees have been active for years, according to homeowner. They are selling the home and closing is next Thursday . The buyers want the bees removed, and seller would prefer not to kill the bees. I explained late in season, etc. I do not currently have the equipment. The homeowner is a very nice older lady. Anyone want to help out?

- Adam

Default Re: "I have honey bees that need to be removed"

Just got a call from her yesterday. I'm taking care of it today / tomorrow. Gonna be a chilly one though!! Hope I can save them?!!😨

Awesome Jonny. PM me the address if you'd like and maybe I'll poke my head around. I'm right down the road.

Default Re: Please Post your Swarm Dates?

Just got a call out of the blue from a lady in Bastrop, TX that a swarm is on her patio and can I help. Since I am a beginner, with a new hive but awaiting my first nuc, I told her I cannot, but am trying to find a beek in Austin who can. Boy, would trying to capture the swarm be a baptism by fire!

There is a person in Natchez, MS that have honeybees in an 1800's home needing to be removed. If interested, contact me and I'll give you their information.
    Regards, Barry

Default Charlotte NC beeks

I got 2 calls for trapouts in the Charlotte NC area. Any takers. It's too far for me to go back and forth.

Default Re: Charlotte NC beeks

Send over the info. I'll check em out. Thanks!!
    Scott Derrick, Creator Of Honey-B-Gone
    Visit Us At http://www.honeybgone.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123