Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default "I have honey bees that need to be removed"

This thread is for posting your information about honey bees either in a structure (house) or in/on a tree or object that you want removed. Give your location and contact information. Postings will be deleted in time to keep the list current.
    Regards, Barry

Default Free bee hive, Albion NY

I ran across this add this morning and thought maybe someone here may want to follow up with a call. Seems like its worth at least a phone call to see whats up with it. If anyone follows up, shoot me a PM and let me know if it works or not, if you can. I am just curious is all.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/grd/2721457897.html

Hope it works out for someone.

Default Houston (Sugarland / Missouri City) Area - Colony extraction needed 2-1-2012

Hello Folks,

I'm in Dallas - and just received this email from a dear friend of mine. It seems that her acupuncture Dr. has bees forming their comb in a rain gutter - so they are looking for a local beekeeper to remove them.

If you are in the Houston / Sugarland / Missouri City area - and would like their contact info - please email me via my profile or send me a PM and I can get you my cell phone number..

I've tried contacting the Houston Area Beekeepers Club - But none of their club officers have returned my email... Do we have any Houston area beeks interested? If so - contact me for info... I'd do it - but Houston is quite a commute from Dallas for a colony in a rain gutter....

Thanks,
    Rex "Hawk" S.

Here's the original message that was sent to me:

>> Hawk lives in Dallas but I bet he knows someone who knows someone in Houston : )

Rex, jmg77584 is my son, Jim. James Zhou is our acupuncturist and he lives in Sugar Land or Missouri City, not sure which. Can you offer a local contact?

In a message dated 1/30/2012 4:14:24 P.M. Central Standard Time, jmg77584 writes:

James Zhou has honey bees forming a hive in his gutter, any ideas how to get rid of the bees. He checked with the city and a pest guy to relocate the hive but it is a lot of money. Does Hawk live anywhere near his house?

Default Re: Houston (Sugarland / Missouri City) Area - Colony extraction needed 2-1-2012

This request/thread can now be closed. A Houston area Beek has been put into contact with the folks in need. Thanks so much!

Rex "Hawk" S.

Default Anyone around Sweetwater,TX that could remove some bees for people?

I forgot that I had my name on the bee removal list down in Texas, of course I never got called when I actually lived there go figure. Well anyway I was contacted by some folks who have some bees taking up residency in a barrel on there place. Could be a relatively simple removal. If you can help or know someone who can please let me know so I can pass on the contact information.

Default Re: Anyone around Sweetwater,TX that could remove some bees for people?

If anyone is interested in a cutout in a wall in Hilbert,WI, just send me a pm!

Default Re: Anyone around Sweetwater,TX that could remove some bees for people?

Quote Originally Posted by dcross View Post
    If anyone is interested in a cutout in a wall in Hilbert,WI, just send me a pm!
    PM sent
    To find out more about me go to
    www.broomsbylittlejohn.com

Default Available for bee removal, Delanson NY??

Anybody in this area (Schenectady county) available to remove a colony from the outside wall of a house? They're under clapboards, between first and second story of old farmhouse-style place. They've been there at least 2 years.

Default Re: Available for bee removal, Delanson NY??

Mercer PA---(60 miles north of Pittsburgh)

In soffit of two story house, been there about three years

Robert
    Robert@pcs-pa.com
    724-974-1935

Default Cut-out available in DeWitt county, Texas

There is a cut-out in an old farm house wall in DeWitt County, Texas. They are near Nordheim, Texas. If you have an interest and can remove the bees, saving them, please email or PM me for information. Save the honeybees!!!

Default Removal in Morristown Ohio

A woman needs someone for a cut-out in Morristown Ohio zip code 43759. The hive is in a soffit of a porch. She is looking for someone to remove them before a contractor will do soffit and fascia replacement.
    Please PM and I will forward her contact information.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Last edited by jhs494; 04-11-2012 at 08:05 AM.
    Joe and Heidi S.

Default Re: Removal in Morristown Ohio

got an email from a home owner in shrewsberry pa that has honeybees in house and would like them removed, i dont do cut outs, and told him i would try to find someone.
    pm me if you are interested and i will give info to contact him

Received a call from a woman in Thoreau, NM who needs a colony removed from a log cabin. PM me for contact info.
    Nobody ruins my day without my permission, and I refuse to grant it...

I have a pretty little colony in an old shack out behind my house. Ideally, I would like someone to move the bees from the shack to a hive for me. My dad was a beekeeper and I still have some of his gear (and would like to think these bees are descendants of his, but doubtful, with the whole boll-weevil eradication thing). I'm in Post, Texas, between Lubbock and Snyder. PM me if you know someone. Thanks!

Default Trapout near Tazewell VA

Received a call today about a bee tree in Tazewell VA. It is a bit too far for me to travel. If anyone is interested, give me a shout. The bees are located in a large tree with the entrance hole about 10' off the ground.

Shane

Default Re: Trapout near Tazewell VA

Guess I will have to pass on this one. Mapquest says it is 352.5 miles from me.

cchoganjr

Hive removal needed from an historic church near Manning, SC. PM me for details.

u can call me shane my parents live in tazewell 276-340-3242

Hey Vabeeman,

Left you a voice mail. Shoot me a PM if you don't mind.

Shane

is this in Tazewell

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast