Default Southern Maine cutout/removal

So, independence day I did a swarm removal. And I went back today (sat) to collect the stragglers. Seems pretty clear that the remaining bees are going in and out of a few spaces in the eave of the house, and are not hanging in a desperate clump! I kinda knew yesterday that they had set up shop in the house, but the owner was in denial! I saw bees moving in and out, and knew that generally bees don't go far from their "parent colony."

So, I am not equipped to do a cut out, and I need help. Is anybody interested? This colony is located in Biddeford Pool. The people are really nice. They have not been sprayed. The area is easily accessible, I know because I was up there yesterday!

If anyone has any suggestions that they can provide, I would really appreciate it. I need to facilitate removal of this colony ASAP! Thanks for all replies!
    Let's BEE friends

if you can hurry up and get somebody in there the colony is prob at a minimum number of bees(between the swarm and no queen ((just capped?)). Seems like a good time to get in there.

Sorry. Maybe I wasn't clear. I believe there is a parent colony inside the the eaves of this house, and that is where the swarm (which I collected yesterday) came from. The homeowner remembers seeing bees buzzing about last fall, so they probably over-wintered in the house, and threw off a swarm...

Now I'm trying to help these people find someone to do the extraction.
    Let's BEE friends

you are probably right, it is likely it is the parent. but as jeff said the # should be minimal. right after a swarm the most of them are nurse bees. I would love to help, but am too far away for anything but moral support. are you part of a bee club? is there one any where close to you? if you are in a club have you spoke to the head of it? I did one this year I wasn't realy ready for, but I succeeded, and got a nice little colony out of it.

thanks bigbore, I was able to find someone with plenty of experience to help with the cutout. He's an architect / beekeeper, which is great. I actually picked up a second swarm the next day, so this place is a beekeeping hot spot!
    Let's BEE friends