Question Properly storing equipment

As we are going into summer, I have medium supers (used to collect honey)with empty wax frames. My question is...

What is the best way to store equipment with wax frames used to collect honey?

Where?
    When?
    How?

Also, if you are recommending anything that will require a purchase of some sort, please identify where you got your stuff and approx. how much it costs.

Thanks,

Matt C.

I use 8 frame deeps.
    I store my dry empty honey frames in unused hive boxes in stacks of 5 or 6 tall.
    I put an upside down lid on the bottom and a lid on the top.
    I store them in the shade or in the shed.
    I don't worry about wax moths as they tend to leave frames that have no pollen and have not been used for brood alone, I think they are after the protien not honey.
    “When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” – John Muir

Matt, I'm off Chapel Hill Road. How's your flow going? Andy

I let the bees clean them out after extracting, then I stack them up in the top of the barn. Since some of the frames have been used for brood, I spray with the BT mixture that's sold here on the forum. Never had a problem with wax moths although a beek who lives across town has moths all the time.
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"