Default update on requeening

Well things seem to be going ok: My first hive that did have a laying worker is still not showing good acceptance and there was no more capped brood under the push-in cage so I moved the cage to another frame with lots more capped brood. 2 days later they made a queen cell from the eggs she laid while on the first frame under the push in cage. Does this mean they are not likely to accept her regardless, or will the new bees that hatch under the cage be more likely to accept her and help the hive to accept her. Also, I destroyed the queen cell but not sure if I should have. I plan on leaving her under the push in cage for about 3 more days untill all the brood under it have hatched and give her time to lay eggs in the empty cells. This will give her a total of nearly 2 weeks in the hive under the push in cage. If I release her and they make a new queen cell from the eggs she laid should I leave it?
    Hive two which was a 7 frame split from an aggressive hive seem to have accepted the queen. 2 days after I removed the push in cage she is still in the hive walking around and laying a few eggs. I did find some queen cells that they had made before I released her that they have now destroyed. Does this mean they have likely accepted the one I added? Thanks

2 days later they made a queen cell from the eggs she laid while on the first frame under the push in cage. Does this mean they are not likely to accept her regardless, or will the new bees that hatch under the cage be more likely to accept her and help the hive to accept her.
    Them making a queen cell tells me they are ready for a queen. The small number of bees which accept her in the push-in cage may or may not persuade the others. Are they balling the cage or hard to push off?

Remove the queen cells.

Lanier, What I do with a laying worker is set the whole hive on another,strong, queenright hive. In about three weeks they've gotten rid of the laying workers and most of the drone brood. Then you can just make a split.

I have large push in cage about 5" X 10". The day I moved her to the new frame I let a few bees in the cage and they seemed very aggressive toward her and started acting like they were trying to sting her. When I checked it 2 days after puting it on the new frame about 30 new bees had hatched under the cage with her and the bees on the outside did not seem quite as aggressive on the cage but still a little hard to brush off. I did remove the queen cell...

In regards to the laying worker hive, it seems as though after putting a frame of eggs in bout every week for about 3 weeks they made a queen cell and I was not getting any more new eggs so I am sure the laying worker has subsided. When I saw the first queen cells I destroyed them as the frame of eggs were from a hive that I did not want a new queen from and added the new queen over a few non hatched brood. Then as in the beginning post I moved her to a new frame with more capped brood that may accept her better.