Default basic hive management question

I am going to inspect my 2 hives soon—small one first. First year nuc, had it 4 weeks now, using full size hive bodies. They filled first one up but left one or two new frames undrawn and I put a second deep on since they were at the 70 % rule. The 2nd story had ALL drawn comb (due to a gift from mentor) and the queen moved right up and started laying. I got at least 3 frames of capped brood up there. The number of bees in this hive is increasing.The flow is on but they drink one gallon of 1:1 sugar water in 5 days. I am thinking about diving into the lower box to see what they are doing down there…I can see one of my new frames is still undrawn. Should I…flip boxes around…move frames around..leave it alone…or stop beekeeping before I expand to 5 hives next year and drive myself nuts??!!!

Gun—who is still hoping for clover honey from my better hive--

>Should I…flip boxes around…move frames around..leave it alone…or stop beekeeping before I expand to 5 hives next year and drive myself nuts??!!!

Stop feeding, put on some supers and leave them alone.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

I would pull the undrawn frames from the bottom(careful lifting that top deep! ) and put them up top on either side of the brood so they draw them and don't get stuck with bare foundation in the cluster this winter.

It's too late to quit btw, you're hooked!

[stop beekeeping before I expand to 5 hives next year and drive myself nuts??!!!

who says you have that long to consider it????? I started 2 packages in april and I am at 5 right now...... as it was said to me "WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION..."

Sad

just like M B said put on some supers and leave them alone. why upset them, I did that one time and ended up KILLING MY QUEEN