Thumbs down First time processing honey

This is my first year to harvest my honey and I need help. I want it to be raw unprocessed (like what I now buy as raw honey from the farmers market)so what do I need to do this without spending a lot of money. I only have one hive. I'm looking at a setup in Brushy Mountain Bee Farm catalog for $49.95. It's in the bottling and filtering section and it's a 5-gallon bucket (2 buckets) and bottler system? What do you think of this. Would I need anything more? Do I have to have an extractor? If I use an extractor can I reuse the wax in the hive?
    Any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

You do not need an extractor.
    You do not need to purchase an expensive setup.

If you go to the local bakery you should be able to get food grade five gallon buckets that once contained frosting. They buy buttercream that way, in 65-85 gallon lots. Get a couple of buckets by being polite.

Go to the dollar store and buy a cheap collander. It's a dollar store, so you are out a buck and a dime.

Go to home depot and buy a pack of two nylon paint strainers.

Cut a hole in one of the bucket lids large enough to fit the collander into. Paint strainer goes over the colander, collander sits in the hole in the lid.

Now - if you are going to crush and strain (comb & honey, not bees and colonies) the pile of crushed comb slury goes into the collander and the honey drips into the bucket. It is raw and will stay that way until cooked. Don't cook it.

If you plan on extracting you will need an extractor.
    Borrow one from a friend. Better yet, extract at his house and leave the mess behind. (just kidding)
    Rent one from the club
    Build your own using plans from beesource or my site.
    Buy one used from another beekeeper.
    Pay the ridiculous amounts and order one from a supply company.

Once you extract your honey you drain it into the collander and let it filter through to the bucket.
    http://www.voiceofthehive.com - Tales of Beekeeping and Honeybees

The bottling bucket with a honey gate are an easy way to bottle for small lots. I use the filters that fit a 5 gallon bucket, but xC gave you a good cheap way to get started.

I'am like you . I processed 4 Gallons of honey last night out of 6 deep frames.
    I used a 5 gallon bucket to catch the cappings, ( what few their were ) .

I have a 2 frames extractor ( hand ) and a 5 gallon bucket to filter the honey after spinning. Like the guy's said, cheese cloth works great to catch the cappings.
    Once I had the honey the filter bucket, I took it in the house to bottle.

I got the buckets from Shipley's Do-Nuts, for a $ 1:00 Cheese cloth from wal mart. And a capping scrapper from better bee..

Yes, if you use an extractor you can save the comb for use again
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

prolly a dumb question but is there a way to get the honey out of the comb with out an extractor and without crushing it?
    Let's BEE friends

is there a way to get the honey out of the comb with out an extractor and without crushing it
    You could melt the comb, but that's probably not the kind of answer you're looking for.
    Linux - World domination through world cooperation