Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It is a simple mater of chasing the $$$$ from the public unfortunately.
    Anybody with bee knowledge should be allowed to remove/destroy unwanted bees.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreiRN View Post

OK, so say I employ you (or a reasonable facsimile) to do a cutout at my house. In the process, you slip on honey goo, fall and suffer a compound fracture of your tibia. And shoot, your smoker falls , breaks open, starts a fire and burns my house down. You're in the hospital & rehab for several months and decide to sue me for health bills & lost wages. Meanwhile, since you were'nt required to carry liablility insurance and have few assets, my homeowner's pays for the rebuild & promptly drops coverage. Or they don't pay, because you weren't licensed. You successfully sue and I take another hit financially. Or gosh, maybe the AHB colony you were working gets upset and is stinging my neighbors up and down the street, sending a hypersensitive person to the ER.....

so, you may think that I'm these are fantastic scenarios.. but they aren't . crap happens... ANYBODY with bee knowledge should be allowed to remove or destroy pest bees?

I apologize for derailing the thread. I'll shut up or start a new thread
    Richard Martyniak, M.S. Entomologist - http://AllFloridaBeeRemoval.com

Scare tactics have been used for centuries by the ones less honest.
    If an asteroid hits Earth then ........
    Personal responsibility is becoming a rarity this days.

Do you check the insurance coverage on every plumber, yard man, painter, etc that comes on your property? How about the Fedex guy, UPS, and mailman? Any door to door salesmen? Anybody can sue. From your tag line, I can only assume your arguments are completely self serving.

if you're really bored, see http://beesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220007 for my reply.sorry for the derail.
    Richard Martyniak, M.S. Entomologist - http://AllFloridaBeeRemoval.com

Quote Originally Posted by AndreiRN View Post

Thats very true. All that matters is money or control or money and control.

I am taking a course for "Private Applicators License" to be able to get what I need for my garden. It is an 8hr course that costs $50 every 10 years. Even the farmers have to do it. The course is taught during the day and test at the end. It's mighty funny that nobody ever fails. As I said, It's all about money.

Quote Originally Posted by suttonbeeman View Post
    THe idiot who dreamed up a law banning a beekeeper from killing bees had his head somewhere other on his shoulders....

Can't you see it coming? it wont be long before you'll have to hire an exterminator to come and swat the fly that is buzzing you.
    It's called, COMMUNISM!