Thread: Has 2008

Smile Has 2008

Michael Bush will be one of the presenters at HAS 2008. The HAS president Gabe Blatt am myself will be getting together within the next week or so to finalize the speakers list as well as the program. As I have always said HAS is a great meeting due to the input of great Beekeepers. So I am asking for topic suggestions as well as suggestions for workshops. “When you talk you can only say something that you already know. When you listen, you may learn what someone else knows.”

If any of you would like to present something of interest don’t hesitate to let me know as well.

Please email Robin Mountain at mountainbee@fewpb.net or Gabe Blatt at gabeblatt@prodigy.net

Thank you and we look forward to your input.
    If a job is worth doing - Then do it well

Thanks, Rob!

We appreciate your assistance. And thanks to Michael Bush for agreeing to come & teach at HAS 2008. -Danno

Can we get a rough draft of the agenda? We'll be there regardless--just curious.
    Blue Sky Bee Supply
    Quality Bee Supplies, Bees and Containers!

Exclamation the draft agenda will be posted on the website very soon

they are finalizing the last few speakers now...thanks for your interest! We sure hope to see you there. Over 150 classes!!! -Danno