Colorado State Beekeeper Assoc. Summer Meeting

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bikebum3 
#1 ·
CSBA Summer Meeting

June 21, 2008, 8am to 5pm

To be hosted by:
Paul & Nanci Limbach
County Road 346, Silt, CO 81652

The speaker will be Dr. Frank Eischen from the USDA Bee Lab @ Weslaco Texas speaking on Nosema ceranae and it's relationship to concerns about CCD

#3 ·
Agenda for CSBA for June 21st

Here is what CSBA has laid on for the day...looks like it should be good. Any posters on here plan on being there?

CSBA Summer Meeting

June 21, 2008, Saturday, 8am to 5pm

To be hosted by:
Paul & Nanci Limbach
5945 County Road 346, Silt, CO 81652
Phone: 970-309-7163 or 970-876-5489

9:00 am Status of Bear Damage Reimbursements by CDOW. Don Masden, CDOW Game Manager

9:30 am (tentative) Update on Zia Queenbee Co.
Melanie Kirby.

10:00 am Latest research on honey bee protein feeding and effects of Nosema ceranae on colonies. Dr. Frank Eischen, USDA, Bee Research Lab, Weslaco, TX

12:00 noon Old fashioned Picnic BBQ.

1:30 pm Guided tours (optional) of Wildlife Rehab facilities and Western Colorado Honey processing facility.

3:00 pm CSBA business meeting. Old business, agenda for Winter meeting, Web Site and other current issues.

#4 ·
Need Help Organizing New Beekeepers Club In Montana

Dear Sir:

Presently I am in the early stages of establishing a new beekeeping club for western Montana. Having absolutely no experience with this sort of endeavor, could you please give me some basic advice? What needs to be done first? How many people should be involved? Please RSVP to my email address below. Thank you very much for your time and assistance in this regard. Hoping to hear from you soon, I am

Yours very truly,

Douglas K. Stream
catamount1957@yahoo.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.