Default Where to get queens?

A buddy of mine is looking for a supplier for some queens and is looking to get them fairly quick since the workers are laying drones as we speak. Does anybody know of someone that has them on hand or will here shortly? If you know the contact info could you please provide that too. Thanks ya'll are a great bunch and alot of help.

How many are we talking about?
    John B Jacob www.oldsolbees.com

He said he was looking at getting around 8. Just enough to requeen his hives that have laying workers in them right now.

It's difficult to requeen laying workers. A frame of open brood every week for three weeks would put them in the mood to accept a queen. Otherwise they will probably just kill her. Sometimes you can get by with a push in cage or by shaking them out, but all in all it's a bad risk for the cost of a queen.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

I don't know if all of them have laying workers or not i at least know he has one or two. I'm just going on what he told me tryin' to help he took a queen cell out of one of mine earlier today to put in one of his nucs.