Sad OK I need a nuc or package/queen

im done getting attacked.. just got nailed standing in the yard talking with the neighbor, at least 400 feet from the nukes.... he just come buzzing up there hell bent on stining me and he did right in the coller bone (man does that sting) so when it gets dark tonight i neeto find some dry ice and by by sob's

SO anybody within driving range of crossville tn. have bees for sale?????? thanks
    Donít be to optimistic the light at the end of the tunnel may be a TRAIN !!!

She won't get you again...............

Sure there isn't something going on in (or out of) the hive causing the problem? Whole lot of possibilities there. Worse case you requeen the hive, amazing what a new queen can do for a hateful bunch of bees. Even simply killing the one in there and letting them make another may fix the problem. Darned if I wouldn't try to rule out all the other possibilities first though before you waste a lotta bees that could be used to get a new start if it's needed.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Poor Man where did you get your bees? Contact Alan Buckley at mountainvalleybees@yahoo.com he can set you up.

bizzybee.... ive watched these hives at night and they are good nothing bothering them, i even set up my game camera and it sat for 2 nights and never seen anything....

Hilltop hives... where is this place at???? thanks

375 miles one way....would it be worth driving that far for two free nucs???

If so, come on. I'll take you into a few "shirtsleeve" nucs, than give them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by iddee View Post
    375 miles one way....would it be worth driving that far for two free nucs???

If so, come on. I'll take you into a few "shirtsleeve" nucs, than give them to you.
    oh man i would be in my truck right now if it wernt for the $185.00 it would cost me to go around thank you for the offer... its GREAT to know there is people out there like you guys/gals..... boy i wish i could have a vacation about now thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by poor man View Post
    oh man i would be in my truck right now if it wernt for the $185.00 it would cost me to go around thank you for the offer... its GREAT to know there is people out there like you guys/gals..... boy i wish i could have a vacation about now thanks again

I'll donate some gas money if that will help.
    "I reject your reality, and substitute my own." Adam Savage

tileguy will help with some gas too..... I want to see poor man get some nice bees.......
    Let me know poor man, Remember, its not a hand out but a Hand....
    T.G.
    When I grow up, I want to be like John K.......

it is likely worth the $185 just to rub elbows with iddee.

Im in!