Default Central Texas Beekeepers Association

The Central Texas Beekeepers Association will hold its next meeting on Thursday, March 27 at 7 p.m. at the Brenham High School Library in Brenham, Texas.

The agenda for the meeting will be a “round-table” discussion of a variety of topics relevant for the Spring. The topics include:
    1) Swarm Prevention
    2) Splitting for more hives
    3) When to super
    4) Plants that produce nectar/pollen
    5) What are the bees doing right now?

Other topics of interest are certainly welcome and there will be a general question/answer period. We will be finished by 8:30 but you are welcome to stay and visit as long as you like. Refreshments will be served and we will have more door prizes to give away including a 3-pound package of bees from B Weavers worth $90.

We will also have a questionnaire for members to express their opinion about meeting dates, dues, officers, refreshments, door prizes and other items for our club.

I encourage you to make an effort to join us and help make the Beekeepers Association a gathering of friends and “family” from which we can all learn and enjoy. Also, please continue to invite other people that you know that might be interested in bees to join us at the meetings.

If you have any suggestions or questions I would appreciate a call or e-mail.

Michael

Michael Kelling
    (979) 277-0411
    michael@kellingphotography.com

I have put you on the calendar and look forward to seeing you Thursday.

I wish I could be their.......to fur away...... sure would like to win the bees