Thread: Checkin' out.

Default Checkin' out.

Thanks Barry for a great forum. I've enjoyed posting over the last three years. Everything ebbs and flows and I'm about to ebb. Best of luck to tec with a little t and others I've enjoyed sparring with. Thanks to MB and Bjorn for all the info.

-Dennis Berry
    aka Troutsqueezer aka DeeBee.
    Once you see the bandwagon, it's too late.
    www.goldfinch-acres.com

Wait...why? Is it us? Sorry....let me say thanks first, and then why. Good communities feel loss so I want to make sure it's not something that we should be fixing.
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

No no. People on here are great. When I sense I'm getting into a rut, I get out and do something else for awhile. I don't consider beekeeping a rut, that's for sure.

Best to ya.
    Once you see the bandwagon, it's too late.
    www.goldfinch-acres.com

I am sorry you feel like you are in a rut. Sometimes I feel that way when I am cooking.

Getting out and doing something different is the best way to regain the respect and passion for the thing you were previously doing, in this case it was beekeeping.

I support you on your quest. If there is anything we can do, please let us know as you all are family.
    Chef Isaac..Culinary Arts and Honey are a sweet mix! http://www.sweetascanbeehoneyfarm.com & http://www.adoptahive.info

Best wishes Troutsqueezer, I have enjoyed your input. Gotta admit though, the heading for this topic scared the **** out of me!!!!!

Come back anytime. In time, the bug will bite again. I'll bet you're starting to focus on growing another big batch of tomatoes.
    Regards, Barry

Hi Guys,

I've checked in and out so many times, that now, I'm not sure which way I'm going.

Take care Dennis Berry.

Regards
    Dennis Murrell
    I once wrangled bees. But now, I know better, so I do better.
    http://talkingstick.me/category/bees/

Default best of luck!

Dee Bee, Best of luck to you. Music is my passion and a partial means of earning a living but there are those occasional times when I feel the same way. I put down whatever I'm playing for a few days until I get inspired again. I hope some day you will once again feel inspired. Berkshire Bee