Exclamation Mead Making Made Simple

Mark your calendars and set your reminders! Bullseye Bill will be with us this coming Wednesday night @ 8:00 CDT to give us a short course in Mead making.

Bill says that he should be able to sum up the very basic concept of Mead making in about 15 minutes, and plans to give it to us in layman's terms so that even us that have problems counting all of our fingers and toes together at the same time can figure it out.

As soon as he finishes up, the floor will be open for some questions from the gallery. We'll try to keep it on topic for at least a half hour for the folks interested in the subject. If it goes on for hours, that'll be perfectly fine. I expect Bill to be entertaining at the very least!!!

Yaw be sure an designate a driver!!!!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

is there a way to capture the conversation so it can be read later?

Dave

Sorry, no it can't be..........
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

If it can't be saved, then tell Bill to put in on his computer in a way it can be emailed to us.

Or you could come on over to the chat room on Wednesday night and listen in for yourself.

You know how it is iddee, Bill being a celebrity and all, all his stuff is copyrighted and no cameras or recorders are allowed......

Ha!
    There's lot's of ways to skin cats
    can you guys view this?

http://www.drobbins.net/bee's/mead/test.html

better yet

http://www.drobbins.net/bee's/mead/test2.html

Dave
    Last edited by drobbins; 03-09-2008 at 06:38 AM.

Yeah, seems borderline illegal if not completely illegal to record private conversations without all parties consent. And not assuming that the provider or owner is the one recording but by the end user which then becomes a third party when the privacy of the other users becomes compromised.

A chat room is not an open forum media, is used by registered members and is treated by it's members as such. By your membership you have the right to view whatever is said openly, if you decide to record it by whatever means available I wouldn't venture to say it would be bad. But making that information public violates the others right to privacy. Because they may very well NOT say what they do if it is known that it will be posted in a public forum.

I know of at least one attorney here on the forums, possibly more. And this could be their forte? But I gotta ask?? This is a discussion on mead making 101 and there is already a forum dedicated to just that. Is it really that important to you :confused::confused::confused:

ok, ok, point well taken

Dave

I will be on the highway between NC and MD. when it is going on. My internet cable on my computer is not that long. Being Bill's chat and the info belonging to him, is why I asked that he make a way to selectively email it to individuals of his choosing.

I will probably (If all goes well), post it as a blog on myspace. The only thing you would miss is the Q and A afterwords. Too bad too, because we will be talking about you.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

Heck, we can just cancel the mead making and have a roast iddee night since we know for sure he ain't going to show up!!!

To you too, BooBoo.

I got a problem with Bill's mead. Darn stuff evaporates rapidly. Well, it sure went somewhere fast last friday. A gallon disappeared right before our very eyes. I wouldn't miss this one, folks- he makes a fine mead. It got Mom's seal of approval, for sure.

If you missed it and you want to know what little I know you can read it as a blog at myspace.

Link below my name.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

GREAT JOB BILL!!! I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzybee View Post
    GREAT JOB BILL!!! I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night!!
    I agree Bill did a FINE job!!!!! THANKS Bill U da MAN
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape