Hybrid View

Default emails to BetterBee....??

I was going to order from BetterBee but had some questions ... I emailed twice (to the betterbeehelp at betterbee dot com address, the info address is invalid) but have not heard back. It's been about five days.

when I call I seem to be thrown into some sort of telephonic black hole...

what's the deal? I know people like doing business with them, but are they undergoing some sort of difficulties? Has anyone tried contacting them recently?
    to bee or not to bee ~ that is the question

Quote Originally Posted by Irene S View Post
    I was going to order from BetterBee but had some questions ... I emailed twice (to the betterbeehelp at betterbee dot com address, the info address is invalid) but have not heard back. It's been about five days.

when I call I seem to be thrown into some sort of telephonic black hole...

what's the deal? I know people like doing business with them, but are they undergoing some sort of difficulties? Has anyone tried contacting them recently?
    I ordered over the net about 3 weeks ago = NO PROB
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

Quote Originally Posted by honeyman46408 View Post
    I ordered over the net about 3 weeks ago = NO PROB

have you ever tried contacting them with a question about one of their products? or did you just order online? :confused:

thx for the input btw.

I submitted a question and received a reasonably timely answer about a product, but that was probably about a year ago. I don't recall what email address I used.
    “The keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams.” -Henry David Thoreau

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from BetterBee and got an email today that some of it is on backorder. The reply to email addresses I have so far are:

betterbeehelp@betterbee.com

orders@betterbee.com

shipping@betterbee.com

Hope this helps!

Mike

I ordered a couple of packages over the phone on friday and got my confirmation slip today, and also an email confirming my order. The number for orders is 800-632-3379. For information it's 518-692-9802. If I have a question about something I intend to order or want to know if it's in stock, I call the 800 number. I'm not sure who the manager is now. It used to be Shane, but he's at Brushy Mountain now.

Quote Originally Posted by MixWizard View Post
    I just ordered a bunch of stuff from BetterBee and got an email today that some of it is on backorder. The reply to email addresses I have so far are:

betterbeehelp@betterbee.com

orders@betterbee.com

shipping@betterbee.com

Hope this helps!

Mike
    Thx, I'll try the other email addys (the bottom two).

I didn't have much luck with either phone number, I'll try again during business hours (I did call around 5-ish, and then again over the weekend, so maybe it's all in the timing )