Default emails to BetterBee....??

I was going to order from BetterBee but had some questions ... I emailed twice (to the betterbeehelp at betterbee dot com address, the info address is invalid) but have not heard back. It's been about five days.

when I call I seem to be thrown into some sort of telephonic black hole...

what's the deal? I know people like doing business with them, but are they undergoing some sort of difficulties? Has anyone tried contacting them recently?
    to bee or not to bee ~ that is the question

Quote Originally Posted by Irene S View Post
    I was going to order from BetterBee but had some questions ... I emailed twice (to the betterbeehelp at betterbee dot com address, the info address is invalid) but have not heard back. It's been about five days.

when I call I seem to be thrown into some sort of telephonic black hole...

what's the deal? I know people like doing business with them, but are they undergoing some sort of difficulties? Has anyone tried contacting them recently?
    I ordered over the net about 3 weeks ago = NO PROB
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

Quote Originally Posted by honeyman46408 View Post
    I ordered over the net about 3 weeks ago = NO PROB

have you ever tried contacting them with a question about one of their products? or did you just order online? :confused:

thx for the input btw.

I submitted a question and received a reasonably timely answer about a product, but that was probably about a year ago. I don't recall what email address I used.
    “The keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams.” -Henry David Thoreau

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from BetterBee and got an email today that some of it is on backorder. The reply to email addresses I have so far are:

betterbeehelp@betterbee.com

orders@betterbee.com

shipping@betterbee.com

Hope this helps!

Mike

I ordered a couple of packages over the phone on friday and got my confirmation slip today, and also an email confirming my order. The number for orders is 800-632-3379. For information it's 518-692-9802. If I have a question about something I intend to order or want to know if it's in stock, I call the 800 number. I'm not sure who the manager is now. It used to be Shane, but he's at Brushy Mountain now.

Quote Originally Posted by MixWizard View Post
    I just ordered a bunch of stuff from BetterBee and got an email today that some of it is on backorder. The reply to email addresses I have so far are:

betterbeehelp@betterbee.com

orders@betterbee.com

shipping@betterbee.com

Hope this helps!

Mike
    Thx, I'll try the other email addys (the bottom two).

I didn't have much luck with either phone number, I'll try again during business hours (I did call around 5-ish, and then again over the weekend, so maybe it's all in the timing )

When in doubt, take a "top down" approach:

[SIZE=2]Justin W. Stevens[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Manager[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Betterbee, Inc.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]8 Meader Road[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Greenwich[/SIZE][SIZE=2], NY 12834[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]1-518-692-9802 (Fax & Info.)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]1-800-632-3379 (Order Line)[/SIZE]
    justin@betterbee.com

Tell him Jim sent you.

Hi Irene,

I ordered a couple weeks ago from Betterbee, have starter kit and add on kit on backorder. I'm a little worried, but others here have told me to give them a chance, they're a reputable company, will bend over backwards...etc. I also had problems finding someone in the know to talk to.

There was one other person on this forum, similar back order problem from another company. Guess it's that time of year.

I placed an order Janurary 20'th and the pullover jacket is on backorder so I called them yesterday. The lady that answered seemed very nice and said she would check the status. She came back on the phone and told me that an order had just come in and if it wasn't in that order, then it would be in another order ariving later this week.
    I am giving them time as I don't have my bees yet anyway and if I order from someone else, that company is probably pushed for springtime too.
    Rob

I understand what you are saying. I was just e-mailed and told one of my orders was shipped and to ck the tracking number to see where it was.??? No tracking number so I e-mailed back where is the tracking number, No answer. My first order was place Dec. 17. With my luck just as soon as I order from someone else Betterbee will ship. I might not deal with Betterbee again if this not cleared up real soon. For this year I am between a rock and a hard place same as you. One of the reasons I ordered in the middle of the winter was to avoid what is going on right now. I was not real happy before I ordered from them, when I went there to pick up (4 Hours one Way) some equipment, they put it all in boxes. My fault I did not ck the boxes everything was there just not what I ordered. Dadant is looking better all the time. Shipping is more but the order is right. One time the shipping got messed up, UPS on my end and they fixed it from their end. We had so really bad weather. But like everyone knows shipping is about 1/3 the cost. That will teach me trying to save money. Good Luck with your order. Tony