Default Substitute for GloryBee "brazilian mesh" suit?

Last year my wife and I purchased a GloryBee "brazilian mesh" suit. It is very nice since it is light-weight, airy, and sting-proof. We would like to purchase another suit but unfortunately they have stopped selling the suit (except for the small size). Does anyone know of a good substitute for such a suit? I do know that magnet-man has re-started production of his suit which would be a good replacement ... so long as MM can keep up production. Any other leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    -- Rick

I am very interested in this kind of suit also.
    Perhaps we could buy them directly form Brazil?
    Ian Steppler >> Canadian Beekeeper's Blog
    www.stepplerfarms.com

Maybe try www.bugbaffler.com
    If it isn't broken, don't try to fix it. If you build it, they will fill it.

Rick, did Glorybee say why they stopped selling the suit?
    Home of the ventilated and sting resistant Ultra Breeze bee suits and jackets
    http://www.honeymoonapiaries.com

Default Golden Bee

Golden Bee makes a suit that is sting proof. 3 light layers. I have there flyer right in front of me. I'll buy one 1 day, spendy but supposed to be the best.
    Golden bee products, Susie Lemonine at 504-456-8805
    I'm not tense, Just terribly, terribly alert!

Smile Brazilian bee suit

Brushy Mountain Bee Farms Master Bee suit is said to be highly rated from USDA@Weslaco, Texas that has africanized honey bees

Default Thanks for the responses so far

Grimbee: That bug baffler, while looking like it will be cool, doesn't seem like it would keep away hordes of bees. So I am going to skip on it but thanks for the suggestion.

Magnet-Man: I actually haven't called up GloryBee to see why they are slowly phasing out the suit. When I went on-line to order one at the end of last season, I noticed that they had the suits on-sale and in a limited size selection (x-small to x-large ... but I wanted an xx-large.) Thinking that they might be having supplier problems and not being in a rush I just decided to wait for a while. Now they have only one size left. :-( So it seems obvious that they have given up on the suit but I am not sure why.

BGHoney. I'll give Lemonine at Golden Bee a call but given the poor response as per a recent thread I suspect that this may be a dead-end.

Lee Womack: The Brushy Mountain suit looks nice but it also looks like almost every other cotton suit I have seen and it will be hot in the summer. The really nice thing about the GloryBee suit is that I can go out in my underwear and t-shirt and not be stung while having (if there is one) a breeze cool me down. Yes, I know that image is probably grossing a lot of people out -- sorry! Anyway, thanks for the tip.

I'm going to try our one of Magnet-man's suits ( Ultra Breeze ). The veil he uses is far better than Golden Bee. When I get it I will take photos of it....from the box and packaging to the suit in action.

I can't wait to try it out.

Magnet-man when will the site be updated about availability?

Joe
    "Slow Down and Taste the Vanilla" - My Grandma

I am making them right now. I should have the web site updated by this weekend with new pictures etc.
    Home of the ventilated and sting resistant Ultra Breeze bee suits and jackets
    http://www.honeymoonapiaries.com