Default Frustrated with Swarm Harvester

Hoping someone can help me with my new swarm harvester.

To begin, if you look at the picture of the swarm harvester on the dealer's website, I can tell you that mine is essentially the same. But what you cannot see in the picture is the back side of the extension. What happens there is what is frustrating me.

I cannot figure out how the extension at the bee escape end is supposed to fit into the part that is fixed to the feral hive entry. I have included some pictures. The gaps you will see are anywhere from 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, and 3/4 inch. Also, aside from the gaps, the extension is too wide to fit into the piece that is supposed to be set at the feral hive entry. This just doesn't make sense to me. What am I doing wrong?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Frustrated with Swarm Harvester

Edgar, PM Cleo Hogan. He is the inventor of this and has posted regularly on Beesource. He is very helpful, and will be able to tell you if you are missing something, or if there is something wrong or missing with the item that has been supplied to you.

Here is Cleo's profile: http://www.beesource.com/forums/memb...leo-C-Hogan-Jr
    Once the page loads, click "Send a Private Message".

And a thread where Cleo comments on the Swarm Harvester.
    http://www.beesource.com/forums/show...er#post1097192

There are plenty of threads where Cleo has invited questions to be PMed or emailed to him. Don't be shy. And if you send him your email address, Cleo will send you back via email his Swarm Trapping document.
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Cleo's swarm trap in action.... maybe this will help.
    http://honey-sun.com/tech-tools/hogans-bee-trap/

Okay,

I think I have been slightly dull minded.

It looks like I should have the other end of the extension tunnel going into the feral hive "gateway." The part that I wanted to have go into the "gateway" is supposed to be inside the box. The bee escape being inside the swarm harvester threw me off. I had forgotten why it was supposed to be inside the box. I had also forgotten that there needs to be space/room in the "gateway" to the feral hive so that the extension can be set into it in such a way that the box will be able to be set level. Thank you for helping me to figure it out.

If you have questions, just contact me, cchoganjr@scrtc.com

Happy to help you.

cchoganjr