Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

helpthehoneybees.com

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Brent Bean 
#1 ·
Check out this web site! Lots of good information, plus the interactive stuff makes it really fun.

http://helpthehoneybees.com/

While Haagen-Dazs does plug its product line, I think it's done in a professional way and is balanced by the information and links. I think they really do care! :D

While we are on the subject, who has tried the new flavor?

Vanilla Honey Bee

Would love to hear a review.

#3 ·
I am still mulling this over in my head. I don't want to sound like a nay sayer, but I am tired of seeing "plant a flower and save the bees".

Companies like Burt's Bees and HD should be telling folks that if they want to help to stop treating their lawns and let the yard become animal and insect friendly and then seed with flowers or let the native flowers flourish.

We have one type of flower blooming right now in our area when it gets above 38 or 40 and that is the dandelion and bees are on it in January and no one wants to be the person to tell folks, "all your nice lush green lawns are helping wreck our ecosystem dandelions will help, its not the weed you think it is."

Like I said, sorry for the nay saying...it just sounds like feel good fluff with no substance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.