Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

NC spring meeting...Mar. 7,8

8K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  R.L.Bee 
#1 ·
#5 ·
hike in registration

What do you folks think about the jump in the price off the meeting from $20.00 to $30.00 is this in line with the registration fees for other states.I know it cost a lot to put one of these on but it seams that was a large jump all at one time.

#7 ·
Our local meeting is $35.00 if you register in advance and $45.00 for walk-ins. I don't think that your $30.00 fee sounds out of line at all.

I'm sure they needed to make the adjustment to compensate for increases from the rising cost of fuel. We are going to see that happen more this year with all goods and services. I smell greed too, but not from the direction of the Meeting organizers.

#13 ·
Well, anyway, the meeting was better than I expected, good information and over 380 in attendance. Kim Flottum from Bee Culture is a very interesting, knowledgeable and listenable speaker. Dr. Suazo gave some good stuff about SHB.

Summer Meeting is at Pinehurst, Sand Hills Community College.

#15 ·
Summer meeting in the Sandhills

Looks like the price for a ticket to the big show was right in line big turn out and lots of good information . Didn,t mean to get you fellows blood pressure to run up, just wanted to find out what the other assosiations were charging I,ll bee more carefull with my words next time,But I say to you in advance welcome to Moore county in July!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.