Thread: How?

Default How?

Having a hard time getting in. Any help for a computer dummy would be appreciated.

http://www.beesource.com/bee-l/beesourcechat.htm

Did you use this link?
    Do you have java in your computer?

Bizzy is the computer geek so if that dont work mabee he will bee along to help.
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

well I am pretty sure I have java. My problem I think is just trying to get a name lol. Should I not just be able to use my same sign in name as I have here? I have also tried a bunch of other variations and won't seem to let me sign in. So I am starting to wonder if I am missing something and am really that computer illiterate!

And yes I will admit freely that even tho I am a college grad., when it comes to computers my 4 year olds are better on them than me!

If you can post you should be able to log in

Sorry for the confusion.

No you can't use your credentials for the forum to login to the chat room.

Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the page showing the link to get a user name and password. I'm looking into the problem now.

If you'd like, send me an email at bizzybeega@comcast.net and I'll assign you a temporary user name and password until I get this problem resolved. Or make it a permanent addition if you wish. That's up to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Bizzy
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Update:

Okay folks, the problem with new user registration is taken care of.

If you aren't a member of the chat room you will need to get a user name and password by clinking the link for new user at the chat logon page. As I said before, you can't use your credentials from the forum. That doesn't mean that you can't become a new member of chat and not use the same user name and password you used to join the forums. Chances are your forum name isn't in the chat user account list.

Hope to see ya there!!

Bizzy
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Default Quiz

This is a quiz. This is only a quiz for the Emergency Beecasting Network. Please be patient while this quiz is conducted.

"BEEP"

This concludes this quiz for the Emergency Beecasting Network. Should this have been an actual test, you would have been notified.

Thank You

JD, we didn't see you last night. Have you gotten what you need to get in or are you still having problems?

Bump----

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzybee View Post
    Bump----
    Beep=Bump
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

sorry guys I was out of internet range this weekend but i will try everything as suggested and let u know.

Yes it does seem I was able to register fine now. Looking forward to chatting now Thank You

Phil