Thanks for the inspiration BWrangler! Sketchup is fun but very aggravating at times. I took your "double long combo" file and converted it to a TBH. I wanted my first hives to have maximum versatility so this hive has the correct dimensions of a double long deep for which supers could be added on top or standard frames added inside if desired. However, I'll be using it as a TBH for which I'll populate from a nuc (at least that's the plan). I added in a pitched roof telescoping cover (I like the look), rabbited joints on the body, a screened bottom and a slot for a removable bottom board, and removable legs. It has enough space for 24 1.25" bars. I had them at 5/8" thick which would have make them flush with the top of the box, but I see you are using 1" ones for rigidity. I bumped mine up to 1" as well. There should be enough room in the cover for some blue foam insulation.
These will be my first hives so everyone please look over the files and comment on any problems or suggestions you have. I'll probably make three or four of these, or at least cut the lumber for four of them at once. I'll be keeping these at the University I work for and the woodworking instructor has allowed me access to the shop so I'm going to take advantage of it while I can. I'm working on a cut list in Sketchup as well so I'll attach it. It needs some work at this point as there is some wasted lumber. I was going to work on it today but it warmed up enough to brew some beer (another of my many hobbies).
The Sketchup file: Double Wide TBH I've used several "Layers" so you can turn on and off various features, like the cover, etc.
The Sketchup Cut List: Double Wide Cut List