Thread: New discussions

Default New discussions

With all the focus on nutrition ,should we start a new forum on nutrition and pollen suppliments.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Mansell View Post
    With all the focus on nutrition ,should we start a new forum on nutrition and pollen suppliments.
    That's an interesting question. There has been considerable discussion recently on nutrition, particularly pollen subs, but I've noticed that it has been scattered throughout different forums.

From a research perspective it would be very helpful to have all nutritional related threads in one forum, including pollen and sugar foods. Those two topics seem to keep resurfacing regularly.

Send Barry a message and see if that's even a possibility. Can't hurt to ask.
    To everything there is a season....

Lightbulb Monitor Police

I think it is getting confusing. I see a lot of threads being posted out of context. For example I see consumer issues in the Forum, 101, and Equipment when they should be addressed in the Consumer Report.

When a thread belongs in the Tailgater it gets moved, when a thread on selling gets in the wrong forum it gets moved. We should have someone with the ability to monitor and keep order in the forums.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam