Thread: More Changes

Exclamation More Changes

For any of you other than those that have visited the chat room in the past week or so, you'll notice that we have a new moderator.

Honeyman has stepped up to help out with the spot left behind by Billy Bob.

Bill has asked to be relieved from the post because he doesn't feel like he's able to be affective any longer in the chat room operations. I tried my best to create as much shame and heartache as I could for him, but he still insists that someone should take his place!

Bill started our chat room and has been a moderator since then. We chatters have Bill to thank for getting it all started and keeping it going. He's finishing one degree now and headed for his next. He's a full time Fire Fighter, Beekeeper, does an unbelievable number of removals through the season, maintains the website and stays involved in someway with the Georgia Beekeepers Assoc., active with the Young Harris Institute teaching each year at the school, active in EAS and the list just keeps going!

Mrs. Honeyman (Bea) said it best just this past Sunday. If you want something done, ask a busy person!

That being said, Bill buddy, we wish you all the best in your endeavors and ambitions!!! Come by and visit when you get half a chance! And as far as I'm concerned you'll always be DA BIG DAWG! And if you don't, remember, I know where you live!!

If you've been to the chat room much you know who Honeyman is. Stop in when you get a chance and say howdy. He loves to chat!! He's retired and loving it! Spending all of his time with his family, friends and the bees of course. And is the President of the Northwest Indiana Beekeepers Assoc. And I for one am proud to be able to call him friend!!!

So if you can, stop in and give him a thanks for helping us keep it going.

Bizzy

"" Bill buddy, we wish you all the best in your endeavors and ambitions!!! Come by and visit when you get half a chance! And as far as I'm concerned you'll always be DA BIG DAWG!""

My feelings exactly!!

Thanks Bill!!

I don`t know what size shoes Bill wears and I won`t try to fill them because he isnt leaving he isn`t leaving bare footed (he isnt leaving just steping back a bit) so come on down and see us in the "ROOM" and for you Biz I had a hard enough time finding a hat to fit my big head and now look what you have done

P. S. Biz mabee sorry he ask me to do this because I am filling his mail box with questoins!
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

See you guys were talking about me right here in the chat forum and I didn't even know it!

Hey, thanks for all the good things you've said, I'm sure I'll never hear all the other stuff. lol

I'll do my best to stop by for a quick chat from time to time. Take care and have fun chatting!

BB

I can't believe you would ever think anyone would talk about you behind your back, geeze.............

Shhhhh yaw be cool now, he's takin it hook line and sinker!!!

What a sucker!!!

Bump=

Okay honeybunny, I give up!! What does Bump= ?

Have you been dippin in the fermented bucket agin? Winter gettin to you? Or you looking to bump somebody off the chat room?

Ya know powernapper has been a little frisky lately. Riverat can't stay connected long enough to make it any fun, he's going to bump all by himself!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzybee View Post
    Okay honeybunny, I give up!! What does Bump= ?

Have you been dippin in the fermented bucket agin? Winter gettin to you? Or you looking to bump somebody off the chat room?

Ya know powernapper has been a little frisky lately. Riverat can't stay connected long enough to make it any fun, he's going to bump all by himself!
    Well bump means no one had posted in so long this thread didnt show any more.

riverrat=realy I didnt do no matter what thoses boyz say and I aint smart nuff any how.

fermented bucket=some of the drugs I am on @ this time would make fermented honey look like candy for children.

as for napper oh well

NOW any one reading this = come on DOWN and join us in the evenings the subject may not always bee on bees BUT WE always welcome your questions=subjects.

I have made some new and I belive life long friends in the "ROOM" so come join in!!!

Just who is it yer callin LIARS there buddy?? Go ahead and put em on the carpet! Is TwT involved in this conspiracy? That boy is always looking to stir up trouble! Go Ahead I got yer back

"NOW any one reading this = come on DOWN and join us in the evenings the subject may not always bee on bees BUT WE always welcome your questions=subjects.

I have made some new and I belive life long friends in the "ROOM" so come join in!!!"

Ditto my friend!!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Who me???? I am always innocent!!! that's what is so good about me, what conspiracy, why wasn't I invited, left out again I think, dang its hard to keep count on them all so I dont know which one yaw talking about !!!!!!! , but im probably innocent , by the way is that old sore shoulder geezer back online yet ????
    Ted

Default more changes

Twt will bve an old geezer one day. He is just like a banty rooster. One day it will catch up with him. Dwight

He's already got one foot in the geezer pile red!! He just refuses to admit it!

Yup, the one armed bandit is on the loose again. Of course he has a little speech impairment in chat since he lost one hand for a while. But then he was already impaired to start with anyhow!