Threaded View

Default Chat Room access

Folks if you want to join in at the chat room you'll need to have Java installed. The latest version will work but you need to select the "Adnavced options during the installation and check that the additional fonts and colors should be installed. Instead of the "run 1st" default. Otherwise you will not be able to use color text in chat, which is very helpful when there are several folks in at once.

Go here for Java Runtime Environment (JRE) the latest version being 6 update 3.
    http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp

If you want to be able to click on links posted in the chat window, you'll need to enable pop ups for beesource.com. Also if you have a third party firewall, hardware or software, you must allow beesource.com. If you have a Java script blocker running, you must allow script to be run from beesource.com and sigmachat.com.

After the Java installation is taken care of go the the chat room;
    http://www.beesource.com/bee-l/beesourcechat.htm

Create a new account. Your beesouce.com account user name and password will not work in the chat room.

Folks I wish I were all knowing and all seeing but I lost my Superman suit out in the blasted bee yard last week! If you follow the instructions above you should be able to get into the chat room. There are so many different machines/software installations there's no way I can possibly cover everything you may have at your particular site or home. If you have problems though, you can PM me and I'll try to help if I can. But be aware there are just some things I can't know and help with. You can also make a post here and see if one of our fine members has had the problem and can lend you a hand.

Welcome!!!

Bizzy
    Last edited by Bizzybee; 12-11-2007 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Update